UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Is this what factions have come to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crikey

Sorceror
If you say so... If you didn't play when I came back I would never hear your name used by more than 2 people on these forums at any given time. Sorry buddy but if you're the one calling yourself a legend it probably isn't true. If you get about half the shard to vouch for it than potentially I'll believe it.

Legend or not, I'd bet everything I own, including accounts, he would beat you

Dany Mortal is a self proclaimed legend. Wasn't that great the couple times I killed him. (He also has a douchebag personality.)

crikey

Sorceror
Dany Mortal is a self proclaimed legend. Wasn't that great the couple times I killed him. (He also has a douchebag personality.)

I just get it from hearsay, since everyone seems to be on his nuts.

Guess that kinda makes sense....everyone shits on you chad and you definetely dont suck

Senta

Sorceror
You had your chance and you lost... 3 times in a row:

Im sorry we'd rather the play game the way we like it instead of giving you 20 more chances to finally beat us.

If that's the case, stop whining on the forums about "the entire shard teaming against you". You play your way and lose. Don't come crying to the forums when you get rolled like the trash you are. Its the same message daily...lie after lie.

No one is whining -- the only way anyone even has a chance to come close to defeating us is if the entire shard unifies to fight us, its laughable to think of a single guild taking ours on by themselves.

I doubt you've ever killed me in a fair fight. However, I can make you a fight-wager if you'd like. I think that's more then generous of me, considering I haven't logged in UO in weeks.

parliament made his name off of urinal, and you are not a legend. j/s
I'm known for being a good player, you're known for failed online marriages.

If you say so... If you didn't play when I came back I would never hear your name used by more than 2 people on these forums at any given time. Sorry buddy but if you're the one calling yourself a legend it probably isn't true. If you get about half the shard to vouch for it than potentially I'll believe it.

You're crazy. Ask around, bud.

TheNuthigh

Knight
I doubt you've ever killed me in a fair fight. However, I can make you a fight-wager if you'd like. I think that's more then generous of me, considering I haven't logged in UO in weeks.

being a good player and being a legend, all you have to do is use correct terms.
Btw, If you think that's all i'm known for you are lost in the fantasy, seeking reality.

I don't have any gold, but I do believe a certain someone is offering to pay the fee as long as he is able to record. So if 'of no importance' is willing to pay still, I would be more than happy to fight you. (@ dany)

Just let me know when the date and time is and i'll try to accomodate\

p.s this monday and tuesday work great for me if they do for you guys.
p.s.s if time does not work out for me to attend to record i'll still provide the $ for chad just someone record! :), but i should have plent of time sunday - wednesday to work something out.

Seven Jr

Sorceror

It's your story man. Honestly I don't care about people or the power of their name. I think people are funny who want to be remembered for years to come on this game because they were so good. I'm completely content in staying hidden in the shadows and just playing for fun. These forums have really brought a new aspect to playing the game, and unfortunately it's here to stay. I think it's a hindrance because of all the BS talk that goes on and the 1v1 for mils? Oh you dodged a duel? Newb! Than run here to post about it. I don't believe in that kind of stuff. Me dodging anything doesn't make me a newb, it means I've got better things to do and allowing you to take some of my so precious time means you win even if I kill you just to prove what? That I know how to push buttons and click mice better? Meh, it's just a game. (Wild tangent here)

Kadafi5@

Traveler
I don't have any gold, but I do believe a certain someone is offering to pay the fee as long as he is able to record. So if 'of no importance' is willing to pay still, I would be more than happy to fight you. (@ dany)

I am not a fan of either of you TBH, but you would mop Dany easily.

Okay, I'm not on very often, so it could take a while for us to be on at the same time, but I can try to set something up with you Thursday evening. Just curious, who are your characters? Wanna know if you've ever actually killed me(Which I somehow doubt)
being a good player and being a legend, all you have to do is use correct terms.
Btw, If you think that's all i'm known for you are lost in the fantasy, seeking reality.
You're also known for being luigis bitch and fighting just like him.

azrael, if the same guy, plays on another shard I switch between occasionaly, which shall NOT be named, and pings amazing and kills alot.
I know somebody else REALLY good who plays on the same shard(unless they got tired of grinding?), but I'm not saying.

Um, I think I got the gist of that, but you can PM me what you're saying, or on the other forums that I believe you are a part of, with the same name.

No offense to Azrael but Lord T is way more legendary than Az... key word "legendary".
He's legendary for being laughable, not good.

I am not a fan of either of you TBH, but you would mop Dany easily.

I know for certain you're buttmad.

Seven Jr

Sorceror
What is your obsession with wanting people to think you're the best? I don't understand it... Being good at a video game is fun but wanting people to whisper your name as they're laying on their death bed 60 years from now is crazy. But hey, if that's what you need than more power to you man, I'll call you a legend if it makes you feel better.

You're also known for being luigis bitch and fighting just like him.

I like how people remember from old players, the thing is, when these old players actually used to play, you guys were tamers or miners... Dany, lets be honest here, you only became "good" after link start giving you some tips, which i would say, was tops 2-3 year ago.

besides of that, you always been a stupid person.

Jeezy

Sorceror

Status
Not open for further replies.