UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just a heads up KUOC users...

Proprietor

Wanderer
Re: Just a heads up KUOC users...

Valentino said:
get rid of it. it will dramatically cut down on the plugin problem.
*pats on head* That's a good boy.
Thank you, apathetic docile masses, for draining the world of yet, another free thinker.
Question authority!
Think for yourself!
Question authority!
Think for yourself!
Question authority!
Think for yourself!
Question authority!
Think for yourself!
Informing..... Forming in our minds their view of reality....

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

Proprietor said:
Banning KUOC will not do any good, you can fake packets, as well as write your own client. If you can modify the core of KUOC you can make some very cool modifications. Plus, Razor plays for you, let's all go back to UO Gateway or stfu.

if you can write your own client before UOG:Hybrid dies, you deserve to cheat.

Janus

Wanderer

TBH, I really haven't seen many cheaters with the so called "plugins", the only one I've ever seen with really damn good plugins is krrios, which is just a tribute to his coding skills.

Fedorov

Knight

Janus said:
TBH, I really haven't seen many cheaters with the so called "plugins", the only one I've ever seen with really damn good plugins is krrios, which is just a tribute to his coding skills.

get banned more please

thanks

Monoxide

Sorceror

Zigo-U- said:
Ryan, I really think thats a smart business move if nothing else. If staff members like krrios didn't come across as immature, ass hats, more focused on winning a 10 year old game through the use of self designed cheat programs and plug ins then the well being of the shard you might rack in a couple extra bucks through donations, and when you are making money, who gives a fuck about winning at Ultima?
They don't make money from this server, it all goes to pay for upgrades and bandwidth. If they were to pocket anything they would be sued hardcore by EA.

anteupjcook said:
KRRIOS? RAGE? actually i dont give a shit if krrios cheats, cause everyone knows its impossible to kill him.....if u wanna fight him then u know how it goes....and he helps the shard alot, but cmon....all u other scripters, its obvious that one "normal person" cant take a dump from three or four people....

I've killed krrios.....
1v1
Hybrid archer...

Janus

Wanderer

I just think that every month people change what they don't like and start new threads about it, this month its KUOC because of, sadly, lies about rage cheating, i really don't think they cheat TBH.

GeoX

Sorceror

Janus said:

a month ago i looked you up on easyuo and saw all those scripts you made. you have no room to talk. stfu

Janus

Wanderer

GeoX said:
a month ago i looked you up on easyuo and saw all those scripts you made. you have no room to talk. stfu

I can't script ;/ there was a faction script thingy that never worked ;/
PS-> plz show me them.

my username was like paranoia### or something

Flipper

Knight

Ryan said:
Actually out of the entire RAGE guild only 2 (maybe 3) use KUOC. And I'm tired of hearing about them. RAGE is nothing more than a gank squad. Kill them.

One Love and RAGE both do nothing but offscreen and fight when the odds are unfair.

Regardless they dont cheat.

HOW WOULD U NO MAN UR ONLY THE SHARD OWNER WITH ACCESS TO READ ALL PARTY MESSAGES AND VIEW STUFF LIKE THAT! I NO THY CHEAT CUZ THEY IKILLED ME AND MY TWO EXPLOSIONN FIREBNALLS DIDNT KILL THEM WHEN THEY HAD 9 HEALERZ CHEATS I SAY CHEATS~!

MemphisWade said:
are you serious

Have you ever been wrong in your entire life? Every time I see one of your posts, it is self righteous and almost always derogatory to someone. I guess the prevailing view here is that I would just like to see you shut the fuck up for just a few days.

kuoc would be fine without all the plugings

there is faster restock with clicking kegs

in party it messages you who the target is

you can even see whos on your team without having to go in the friends option on razor!!!!

Harry Hood

Wanderer

You can do a whole hell of a lot with razor and its macros then you can with kuoc. No need to ban KUOC just need to stop the plugins.

Lynyrd

Knight

I don't have hardly any trouble with plugin users. What's the big deal?