UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just killed belthazzar 1v1 on his own Brad Pitt island.

flek

Wanderer
maybe next tam he doesn't kill a boat full of fishermen who run into his brad pit island while sailing the wide open seas

flek

Wanderer
wow you guys think I'm sad... look what the admins had to go and do... now his brad pit island is even better! he can afk in peace now that you can no longer gate or recall into his island. He must be a super special uogamer to have his own brad pitt island that is now like a dungeon or WORSE. real fuckin sad. this is exactly the type of shit that caused ultima to turn into aos. people like this guy belthezzar are treated like royalty while the rest of us get treated like mud shoveling slave. and last but not least uogamers should have made the game better instead of preserving freaks like belthazzar. this whole free shard thing has been allowed under the pretense that it's for research purposes only yet they do nothing with the research. and now they have joined forces with the worst game in existence (SOTA). this community makes me sick on so many levels.

what they have done is turned what I said against me. now he may kill boat loads of fishermen at will without fearing players like me. the boss

ok I don't know what the hell just happened but a my characters got teleported off of his brad pitt island to ocollo. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:

TheHawks

Sorceror
You're a bit touched in the head aren't you? When I found your house earlier and was messing with you, all you could say was "bitch, fuck you, stfu." I just figured you didn't English so well, but from your post it seems to be your first language. Anyways you really believe that the gms would make it so people can't recall to his island? How the fuck do you think he gets home himself? Sails there on boats he's pirated from poor fishermen each time he wants to restock? I went there and marked runes all over to check and they all work. Ok, I just watched that video and am now under the assumption that this whole thread and our interaction in game is some elaborate troll which I am falling for.

uonewb

Page
You're a bit touched in the head aren't you? When I found your house earlier and was messing with you, all you could say was "bitch, fuck you, stfu." I just figured you didn't English so well, but from your post it seems to be your first language. Anyways you really believe that the gms would make it so people can't recall to his island? How the fuck do you think he gets home himself? Sails there on boats he's pirated from poor fishermen each time he wants to restock? I went there and marked runes all over to check and they all work. Ok, I just watched that video and am now under the assumption that this whole thread and our interaction in game is some elaborate troll which I am falling for.
this dude...touched in the head...lmfao