UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just killed belthazzar 1v1 on his own Brad Pitt island.

flek

Wanderer
that would be cool if it was brad pitts island for real but it isn't its just some guy named belthazzar who killed my fishermen. his island was in the way of my fishing route and my fishermen were slain in cold blood.

flek

Wanderer
I've stopped fishing. I took another route until I could build up my magical fish collection and then I started to plot revenge.

White Lotus

Sorceror
that would be cool if it was brad pitts island for real but it isn't its just some guy named belthazzar who killed my fishermen. his island was in the way of my fishing route and my fishermen were slain in cold blood.

But it is Brad Pitt. He donated for this crazy spider bitch paragon.

flek

Wanderer

they were stupid enough to leave my gold spear in front of the house.

and for the record.... don't let me find out where you live dirt turd and also please come again... boss man waitin

BTW that guy ONE was not my character...

gimp

Sorceror
Its kind of humorous if you honestly thought you were fighting someone who wasn't afk, that was just standing there. I cant tell you your BSing or you really believe you were in am intense 1v1 fight.

☐ Not REKT
☐ REKT
☐ REKTangle
☐ SHREKT
☐ REKT-it Ralph
☐ Total REKTall
☐ The Lord of the REKT
☐ The Usual SusREKTs
☐ North by NorthREKT
☐ REKT to the Future
☐ Once Upon a Time in the REKT
☐ The Good, the Bad, and the REKT
☐ LawREKT of Arabia
☐ eREKTile dysfunction
☑ Tyrannosaurus REKT

TheHawks

Sorceror
they were stupid enough to leave my gold spear in front of the house.

and for the record.... don't let me find out where you live dirt turd and also please come again... boss man waitin

BTW that guy ONE was not my character...

It's no Brad Pitt Island, but it's where I call home.
poop.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2015-10-23_17-50-37.png
    upload_2015-10-23_17-50-37.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 6