UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

keep and rage part two

Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaticElf

Wanderer
Re: keep and rage part two

Ryan said:
IDOC's are not promised to be 24 hours.

IDOC's are not promised to be given to you for camping it.

IDOC's are nothing more than a bunch of junk items that I'd love to delete every time a house collapses.

Regardless... end of the day it doesnt matter. I checked Krrios's logs and there was no where in there where he deleted that keep (nor any other staff member).

Also... for the record and let me make this clear. You said yourself you dont have any proof there was cheating.... so until you do don't try to call someone out.

Last but not least... just get over it.
We all know IDOCs don't fall under certain conditions.

They're not going to fall for no reason. I know you didn't find anything, but obviously something happened.

This shard is supposed to take look into abuse very seriously. I'm not saying thats your job, but we're hoping the abuse department takes a look into this.

Go_Ask_Alice

Sorceror

Ryan said:
FORGIVE ME FOR A BIT OF FUCKING LAUGHTER AT THE DRAMA OF LOSING A HOUSE IN UO.

ryan the point is that krrios deleted a keep for himself. not that someoen missed an idoc.

if this was a small house or a 10x15 no one wold care, but a keep is a huge huge item ingame

peter_mc

Wanderer

so are you saying that the idoc timers have a random variable? when did this come about?

Xaelian

Sorceror

Ryan said:
Do you have any facts for any of these accusations or are you just talking out of your ass in an attempt to degrade the image of this shard?

I've seen a lot of "cheating" on this server in the little time I've been here and I'm not lying because I've missed out on something. The only thing that degrades te image of this shard are the people running it - who cheat.

*EDIT*

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

AquaticElf said:
We all know IDOCs don't fall under certain conditions.

They're not going to fall for no reason. I know you didn't find anything, but obviously something happened.

This shard is supposed to take look into abuse very seriously. I'm not saying thats your job, but we're hoping the abuse department takes a look into this.

Have any of you bothered to email [email protected]

All of you that are doing the bitching have not.

Balron is the only one of you who has any room to bitch. Just fucking shut up if you're not going to follow the proper paths for reporting a problem.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Osmo-hybrid said:
ryan the point is that krrios deleted a keep for himself. not that someoen missed an idoc.

if this was a small house or a 10x15 no one wold care, but a keep is a huge huge item ingame

Please provide proof.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Xaelian said:
I've seen a lot of "cheating" on this server in the little time I've been here and I'm not lying because I've missed out on something. The only thing that degrades te image of this shard are the people running it - who cheat.

*EDIT*

Please provide facts.

Go_Ask_Alice

Sorceror

Ryan said:
Please provide proof.

its not proof enough that 15+ people are comign forward sayign they also never saw it go idoc?

i mean im over it now i just want to make sure that this wasnt done by an abusive rouge gm lol.

but yah ryan, they wer testing out synch scripts.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Osmo-hybrid said:
its not proof enough that 15+ people are comign forward sayign they also never saw it go idoc.

Forgive me if I dont trust players. Players lie a lot.

What people say is not tangible.

Theres your proof. How do you like that sync script? I can prove they were bots and not player characters too via an rpv of them being killed. None were guilded and we all know that's not the style of high class pvp groups like rage or entourage.

Xaelian

Sorceror

Ryan said:
Please provide facts.

You know Ryan, I wish I could, but over the internet "facts" don't matter. I've tried to take screenshots, and I get people say I've altered them.

What could I use for facts, a video, I could alter that. It's sad, but on UO, it's one persons word against anothers, and as for this matter, I don't know what happened, but other things I've seen with my own eyes, I know there has been some cheating on this shard.

AquaticElf

Wanderer

Ryan said:
Have any of you bothered to email [email protected]

All of you that are doing the bitching have not.

Balron is the only one of you who has any room to bitch. Just fucking shut up if you're not going to follow the proper paths for reporting a problem.
I was the one suggesting to people to report the abuse on the old thread, before it was locked and moved.

I know some of us are 'bitching' like you said, but some of us have serious concerns, and some of can only post here as we do not have proof. The only proof some of us have is knowing that we never saw it go IDOC.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Xaelian said:
as for this matter, I don't know what happened, but

"but" nothing.

If you dont know anything about this matter get the fuck out of this thread you bandwagon riding asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.