UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

keep and rage part two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: keep and rage part two

Lynyrd said:
You've been dishing out some awesome rebuttals recently. Keep up the great work.

I'm far too amazed at the stupidity at this time to say much of anything really.

Lynyrd

Knight

He's already said he isn't really taking this serious, so you all might as well give up.

Go_Ask_Alice

Sorceror

Ryan said:
Forgive me if I dont trust players. Players lie a lot.

What people say is not tangible.

thats true. well just take a look into it deeper if you can. thanks for posting int he thread though.

acually id rather you look more intot he scripting synchs more then this keep problem now ryan.

a keep loss is a 1 time thing.

them getting a new uber scripting synch with easyuo is a long time loss.

I'm proud to see the Uogamers community coming together to stop the corruption. How can a staff member cheat, and be allowed to play again. Most proffessional shards usually remove the staff member for that offence. Its obvious krioss has been caught cheating on behalf of rage. Now lets see if Ryan friendship comes before or after the uogamers community.

Xaelian

Sorceror

Ryan said:
"but" nothing.

If you dont know anything about this matter get the fuck out of this thread you bandwagon riding asshole.

You're a fucking dick you know that? I'm not bandwagoning on anything. I know what I've seen, and it's cheating. I wouldn't be supirsed if you're the one lying for Krrios, or if you're the one who dropped the fuckin' keep.

Tribal

Lord

why dont we all just get off ryans nuts

im sure theres no where he'd rather be than here dealing with bitchy remarks (sarcasm)

but besides u know how many keeps are going to fall with in the time span of uogamers probably a bajillion so who really gives a fuck every one bitching has a house and just wants to get there e peen bigger by having a bigger one so every one just stfu :ssj:

Tribal

Lord

im sure theres no where he'd rather be than here dealing with bitchy remarks (sarcasm)

but besides u know how many keeps are going to fall with in the time span of uogamers probably a bajillion so who really gives a fuck every one bitching has a house and just wants to get there e peen bigger by having a bigger one so every one just stfu :ssj:

Lynyrd

Knight

ICan'TBelieveItsNotButter said:
Now lets see if Ryan friendship comes before or after the uogamers community.
To be honest, if I were him friendship would come first. There have been numerous similar events in the past and they all end the same.

Xaelian

Sorceror

I'm proud to see the Uogamers community coming together to stop the corruption. How can a staff member cheat, and be allowed to play again. Most proffessional shards usually remove the staff member for that offence. Its obvious krioss has been caught cheating on behalf of rage. Now lets see if Ryan friendship comes before or after the uogamers community.

This dudes account got terminated, for what?

Patheasy

Sorceror

lets see if Ryan friendship comes before or after the uogamers community.

um.. i dont know about you.. but ill back up a friend before a shity, bitching, hating ass group of gamers who have nothing better to do than dwell on how they should own.... a fucking grey blotch of nothing on their computer screen.

your all a bunch of faggots. stop crying. get drunk, light some fucking fireworks and get arrested for disorterly conduct on behalf of your country. God bless America, and fuck the haters

Bitches.

Lynyrd

Knight

Tribal said:

The bigger issue that is more upsetting to the people involved is the fact that Rage was supposedly testing a sync-script inside the house.

Xaelian

Sorceror

Tribal said:

I don’t think you understand the severity of cheating. “It’s just a keep”, or “it’s just a billion dollars”. What if you found out what the US Government was stealing from you, I bet you wouldn’t appreciate the courts to say “Oh it’s just a few dollars. But this is what it seems like is happening here. The Government (staff) take advantages and some people just rule it out because it’s “just this, or just that.”

peter_mc

Wanderer

if one were to donate to aquire this "grey blotch of nothing", it would cost around 250 U.S. dollars to generate enough gold.

im afraid for my house now, if i let it go GW, will it still be there?

Lynyrd

Knight

Xaelian said:
I don’t think you understand the severity of cheating. “It’s just a keep”, or “it’s just a billion dollars”. What if you found out what the US Government was stealing from you, I bet you wouldn’t appreciate the courts to say “Oh it’s just a few dollars. But this is what it seems like is happening here. The Government (staff) take advantages and some people just rule it out because it’s “just this, or just that.”
It's um.... it's not that big of a deal....

Xaelian

Sorceror

I Path said:
your all a bunch of faggots. stop crying. get drunk, light some fucking fireworks and get arrested for disorterly conduct on behalf of your country. God bless America, and fuck the haters

Bitches.

You're cool...I hope a firework takes off your damn arms.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Xaelian said:
You're a fucking dick you know that? I'm not bandwagoning on anything. I know what I've seen, and it's cheating. I wouldn't be supirsed if you're the one lying for Krrios, or if you're the one who dropped the fuckin' keep.

First of all you insipid little fucker I already told you no staff member dropped this keep you're bitching about.

Second of all the entire event has nothing to do with you. You saw trouble and jumped in here to shit talk. I have NO problem busting Krrios publicly when he cheats. I've done it before and if he cheats again I will do it again.

I have no problem being honest about actual cheating that happened, I just don't talk about percieved cheating. I've been outside living my life spending the holiday with my family, the last thing in my mind is dropping some keep for Krrios or covering it up for him.

Get over yourself jackass and quit trying to blast me. You will lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.