UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

lament, best pvper ever

Re: lament, best pvper ever

Lament;2142078 said:
and I love how desperate you were after that loss....

you waited a few hours and then photoshopped a screenshot to make it look like you had no regs....

when you had just been talking shit on the previous dump..

i think everyone that was there knows what happened...

you got shit on nerd.

Remember that time you said you'd own me, I killed you 4-0[picture attached from when I killed you with explo pot eb, can you say baddie?] and then you said.....the classic lament line

"Whatever, I'm drunk"

LOL

Sprint-

Wanderer

his favorite excuses of mine were

1) THE GMS ARE SETTING MY POTS TO THE GROUND.. (when I beat him 17-4)
2) DUDE I WAS PUTTING MY GLOVES ON WTF? (tournament)

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror

Raserei;2142118 said:
his favorite excuses of mine were

1) THE GMS ARE SETTING MY POTS TO THE GROUND.. (when I beat him 17-4)
2) DUDE I WAS PUTTING MY GLOVES ON WTF? (tournament)

well atleast he is original in his excuses , you can give him that :> .....

and.....

Lament

Knight

Dany Mortal;2142116 said:
Remember that time you said you'd own me, I killed you 4-0[picture attached from when I killed you with explo pot eb, can you say baddie?] and then you said.....the classic lament line

"Whatever, I'm drunk"

LOL

actually i remember beating morbus plenty times during those fights.

didnt know that was you, no wonder you got so raged.. lol

and im pretty sure you declined and recalled after losing like 3 in a row?

nice try tho nerd

Lament;2142125 said:
actually i remember beating morbus plenty times during those fights.

didnt know that was you, no wonder you got so raged.. lol

and im pretty sure you declined and recalled after losing like 3 in a row?

nice try tho nerd

You must be confusing Morbus's with me and nicchren, you've never beat me more then I beat you, however there is multiple morbus' and one is trash. Let's see some SS's

Player Guild
Morbus The Sickness [sik] warring for ROSS
Morbus <bodytextred>IDOCs And Poker
Morbus

Rhadam

Page

Raserei;2142111 said:
good times lament, good times. nice to see the one picture that you killed me in from a long time ago where you killed me 1v1 after I just killed your partner 1v2 and ran out of regs (that was supposedly for accounts) :) glad you didn't delete it

you still suck and sorry for the short response, but I'm not going to write a 3 page essay on why I think I'm better than you, like you did

no shit... who dies to explosion ebolt lightning?

i bet i could be lament in a duel. i know i cant on the feild cause he gates out in 1v1s. im not even good at my alchy. from the few times ive ran into him on the field i usually get explo stun pot then there is a gate somwhere on screen that hes ghealing running like hell towards.

Prophet-

Squire

Lament;2142087 said:
And to everyone ridiculing my points...

ive heard it all...

people say i farm
people say i reskill
people have to try and make up shit in their heads to try and make it seem like im not as good as i am

they need a way to invalidate their own stupidity after i outsmart them.

i dont play much. but on ganj4man all i do is solo.
and i find lot of good 1v1s out there [you just need high level faction tracking]

im oldschool
im one of the original alchy mages in all of UO
and ill always play here however infrequent it may be.

i constantly go up against good alchy mages worth 1 maybe 2 points risking my 300, just to have a good fight....

you can ask all the big soloists out there

sooo. to ridicule and make up stories about one of the best pvpers and soloists to ever grace the shard is just really childish and shows a high level of insecurity....

i look down on those and i think everyone that grats me and is cool with me realizes the haters are just people ive shit on or embarrassed along the way.

Whoaa buddy you need to calm down your opinion of yourself. I mean dam its a game even if you were the best you shouldnt be 'that' proud of yourself. Pride is one of the 7 deadly sins you know.

Rhadam

Page

and pride in a video game is like being first in a dick sucking contest... sure you won, but you still suck cock.

sanchen

Knight

Prophet-;2142355 said:
Whoaa buddy you need to calm down your opinion of yourself. I mean dam its a game even if you were the best you shouldnt be 'that' proud of yourself. Pride is one of the 7 deadly sins you know.

Who said he believed in god?

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror

incubusfan1413;2142327 said:
i bet i could be lament in a duel. i know i cant on the feild cause he gates out in 1v1s. im not even good at my alchy. from the few times ive ran into him on the field i usually get explo stun pot then there is a gate somwhere on screen that hes ghealing running like hell towards.

...LAWL.

Lament

Knight

Raserei;2142145 said:

Lament can't handle the bone helm.

you take a screenshot from Sharp as Marbles?... desperate raserei really desperate..

by the way it took 3 of them with lightning wands to take me down

sig, genghis, and sharp

took about 3 mins. lool

Lament

Knight

Raserei;2142145 said:

notice the dead savage above?

i got trapped by all 3 of them up there and double stunned and still lived their shitty dumps

then i ran down to get out and eventually died.

they loot me and all recall out so sharp as marbles can take a screenshot?

its desperation.... you can tell im the best on the shard by how hard these kids try to get on my level... but its never enough

>I< has never been able to get on my level, i have always shit on them in 2v2 and 3v3 duels. not to mention besting their entire guild in alchy duels

going down the line bitch slapping every one of them because they arent smart enough to compete with me. [pretty fun]

so i dont blame them for trying to take fake screenshots, hell mistros guild has taken 2 for all of the two times they were ever able to gank me.

but its desperation and nothing less..

and this kid rasergay is gonna try and claim this fake screenshot as his own? even further desperation..

THIS IS A REAL SCREENSHOT KID

tuck your tiny dick between your legs and wallllk away

Sprint-

Wanderer

okay, mr best pvper, would you care to duel me for gold, addicted holds? :)

and thats like the 30th time you've posted that picture btw