UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Last Night's Fights

zulu2401

Squire
Refer to the video of above. Organization is a slow process. Even a seasoned guild like hz scatters. Several times you were picked off because you didn't stick together. Good job

MB

Knight
Movies typically have the protagonist come out victorious. It is only natural for wins to be featured. However, I have recorded 68 fights since VD came about and every one was an overwhelming success. I will consider uploading a loss should one ever occur.

zulu2401

Squire
Our dream is for hz to stop house fighting. That way when you actually do win a fight you can say it was legit. So MB so revert back to the old days where he didn't allow his guild to fight from a house.

zulu2401

Squire
It has always been the same. You guys show up at our guild house and then you die. We show up at your Brit house and you hide.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
While you are focusing how to be super funny in these forums, poor Mister Pinked died like five times already. Team that is always to help :thumbsup:

zulu2401

Squire
MB is truly obsessed with me. Always talking about me in mumble and saving all Skype messages so he can edit and jerk off to them later. Ask your wife how my kid is doing MB...

zulu2401

Squire
You should let me back in Hz. You need a good leader who isn't afraid of finger banging guild mates girl friends