UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Last Night's Fights

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Someone weren't cool in college.. Emm.. I mean in middle school.. you graduated only a middle school. So now tries to be cool in forum and everyone cares what you say!

zulu2401

Squire
Conviction slave! LOLOLOL bro you have no room to talk omg I'm dying laughing that would even have the balls to type here. You are probably right above kika on the shittiest pvpers in Hz lololololololololololol

Mister Pink

Squire
While you are focusing how to be super funny in these forums, poor Mister Pinked died like five times already. Team that is always to help :thumbsup:

Get it right. I died like 6-7 times fucking around at Brit gate. Gonna happen when it's 1v5. The one person that decided to 1v1, I killed, gave him a res and then 3 of you showed up to gank me. Who cares, just a video game, still had fun.

And yes easier to troll forums while you are at work than it is to actually be at your computer playing the game. Regardless any given night numbers are always going to be lopsided. I play for those moments when it's an evenly matched fight, and even doesn't necessarily mean equal numbers as Alvin mentions in his post. Some players are more skilled and better equipped than others.

zulu2401

Squire
Get it right. I died like 6-7 times fucking around at Brit gate. Gonna happen when it's 1v5. The one person that decided to 1v1, I killed, gave him a res and then 3 of you showed up to gank me. Who cares, just a video game, still had fun.

And yes easier to troll forums while you are at work than it is to actually be at your computer playing the game. Regardless any given night numbers are always going to be lopsided. I play for those moments when it's an evenly matched fight, and even doesn't necessarily mean equal numbers as Alvin mentions in his post. Some players are more skilled and better equipped than others.
Agreed! And welcome back Mr pink glad to hear from you again. Its impossible to have fun due to the fact that MB does nothing but troll everyone. Being a parasitic guild kills PvP here. That's why most of the old players have given up on demise. We are here to stay though. So Hz should out their fuckin purses down and stop house fighting. I've had fun the past few days being part of the biggest field fights I have ever seen on demise.

royal kapero2

Sorceror

Cool story but there is no difference if i kill you 1v3 or 3v1, you still die, your guild lack of solid organisation.

zulu2401

Squire
Its the same almost every night, we log in and kill them until they log off but you never see a video of that shit posted lol

Mister Pink

Squire
Cool story but there is no difference if i kill you 1v3 or 3v1, you still die, your guild lack of solid organisation.
Kapero you would die under the same circumstances. It's probably the main reason you always rejoin HZ after you get bored and quit for a month or two. And because you are a good player you are accepted back with open arms.

The truth is HZ, MB is good at getting people to one location and getting people organized for a raid. Y'all check spawns better than any other guild so you have more opportunity for organization and getting people ready for a raid. Also most guilds aren't patient and don't want to only spawn when no competition is on or when the guild is at full strength. Whenever my old guild would do all these things we would pull off spawns or harrowers effectively. Whenever we would treat it like a video game and just do a spawn with half ass organization it would fall apart and we would have to regroup and take spawns back. Some times we would, sometimes we couldn't. Whenever we would beat HZ down they would usually "go to bed" or quit for the night.

The reality is HZ doesn't enjoy meeting for prepared fights because part of their success is dependent on the other guild not having a plan. If every guild had the philosophy of wait and watch spawns or wait until we outnumber them or let's get real organized go knock out two spawns and when the competition shows up we disappear then this game would be boring as fuck. Granted some members of HZ this doesn't apply to, but historically and in general this has been the case.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Kapero you would die under the same circumstances. It's probably the main reason you always rejoin HZ after you get bored and quit for a month or two. And because you are a good player you are accepted back with open arms.

The truth is HZ, MB is good at getting people to one location and getting people organized for a raid. Y'all check spawns better than any other guild so you have more opportunity for organization and getting people ready for a raid. Also most guilds aren't patient and don't want to only spawn when no competition is on or when the guild is at full strength. Whenever my old guild would do all these things we would pull off spawns or harrowers effectively. Whenever we would treat it like a video game and just do a spawn with half ass organization it would fall apart and we would have to regroup and take spawns back. Some times we would, sometimes we couldn't. Whenever we would beat HZ down they would usually "go to bed" or quit for the night.

The reality is HZ doesn't enjoy meeting for prepared fights because part of their success is dependent on the other guild not having a plan. If every guild had the philosophy of wait and watch spawns or wait until we outnumber them or let's get real organized go knock out two spawns and when the competition shows up we disappear then this game would be boring as fuck. Granted some members of HZ this doesn't apply to, but historically and in general this has been the case.
The goal is to win. Stay back with your weird accusations. All these things and more SEGA, 2015 and VD do and on much larger scale.

Reximus

Page
Your words mean nothing if acts say something opposite, they mean a lot and prove you did that.

The only person I actively avoid is you, because you're such a faulty human being and in constant need of attention, I feel eventually you will get bored and leave and go murder your family and/or kill yourself, thats the goal.

The rest of Hz are just opponents in a video game, I've stayed up later than I should've because the fights were good, but never to actively avoid them.

Mister Pink

Squire
The goal is to win. Stay back with your weird accusations. All these things and more SEGA, 2015 and VD do and on much larger scale.

I play this game for many reasons. The goal is good fights . Hell the reason I even got tempted to log in again was because I saw good fights and heard familiar voices even if they happen to be on the other team.

If the goal was to win then you are confirming what Zulu is saying that his guild won the fight. Who ended up with the Oaks? Goal is to win right ?

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
You do realize the time those fights happenned and that at some point people have to leave to go to bed to be able to be fresh in the morning, right? You did hear people say "3 AM, time to sleep" at the end of the video right?