UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

LgN

Woody III

Wanderer
Re: LgN

R a c e c a R said:
field rules = anything goes
tbh im surprised more people dont use air eles...fucking beasts imo

some people have, i dunno what they call it but something like pride... tbh id rather die than to kill someone with a mare or air ele... thats just me, unless of course it was like so little guy in the GY gaining some fencing with a dagger.

Woody III

Wanderer

Jenova said:
Thanks for being good sports and attempting to fight our zerg outnumbered unlike every other guild that just refuses to leave the pits.

+1 respect

oh and here is post number one, you must have taken some sort of drug and felt good that day =) in plain letters "our Z E R G"... thank you ladies and gentleman good day!

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

Frumpy said:

GWAR GWAR

Woody III

Wanderer

Flipper said:
5 rage vs any 3 on shard, we'd rape anyways so might as well save time and mana

most likely, but at least the 3 people could possible have a chance at killing one or 2 of you. and if you say no we know your lieing. bola/tamers are a no skill involved char literally. press one button to use a bola macro and possibly say all kill and target, depending on how much you actually feel like playing.

anyway the point is i know lod would fight 5v3 but not when we see someone swingin a bola as soon as we get on screen.

Woody III

Wanderer

and just incase anyone is wondering why i made like 15 posts instead of one big one, is because i dont know how to quote multiple ppl in the same post so if anyone can help me ty

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

Frumpy said:
oh and here is post number one, you must have taken some sort of drug and felt good that day =) in plain letters "our Z E R G"... thank you ladies and gentleman good day!

Yes, that day was an abboration, everyone who plays UO from our guild decided to be on and log on UO all at once, thus we had like 9 people. That hasnt happened again, we field 4-5 average.

Woody III

Wanderer

Jenova said:
Yes, that day was an abboration, everyone who plays UO from our guild decided to be on and log on UO all at once, thus we had like 9 people. That hasnt happened again, we field 4-5 average.

can we agree 4-5 "Rage" ? kthx

Salsage

Wanderer

anteupjcook said:
RAGE....
DONT say u all use razor, because i was in a party with 405(and other rage members) while doing a 8v4 against krrios and sure enough he was using KUOC. and sure enough when i got dumped on by alias and boj i was healed perfect. might i add i didnt even have a heal up for myself, and why would rage even attempt to heal >!<, they wouldnt but theyre clients would.....we had already had the match won so they had no reason to heal me. so quit acting like u guys dont cheat. its ur calling......
Okay, name all the Rage members that you think script, and name what type of script they would be using.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

Gortoz a Ran is so sexy and big and manly and clever and long haired and big peenored and smart and talented and skilled that he must be cheatoring.

Minimejgd

Wanderer

Salsage said:
Okay, name all the Rage members that you think script, and name what type of script they would be using.
Scripter: Rick
Script: Gold drop so my feet dont get dirty in game

i win.

bongalonga

Sorceror

-Mikey- said:
how are you gonna cry about bolas and conc blows when all your chars are axers?

i have one axer and 8 mages. thx. also i dont use my axer to get concs. i use him to solo and to fight outnumbered cuz hes a fucking killing machine and its fun.