UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

LgN

Str0ngold

Wanderer
Re: LgN

I agree, they are the only guild that will fight you on the field without trying ALL THE TIME to run in their house (SUBLIMINAL VERSES TALKING ABOUT DI. WHO HOUSE HIDE 3 v 9 AND USE MORE PARA THEN EXPLO AND EBOLTS)

+1 rep from me too

/signed

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

har har

nobody understands any of you bear-women

Fr0sty

Lord

I think me and richies scheme of being gay with faction guards and vendors will make ppl want to raid for sigils...we might try it.

elohdee

Knight

Jenova said:
Thanks for being good sports and attempting to fight our zerg outnumbered unlike every other guild that just refuses to leave the pits.

+1 respect

You suck shut up lard pig, and since when does rage actually play anything besides wowpoop.

I'll fight your zerg >:eek:

Urinal Cake

Sorceror

Jenova said:
Thanks for being good sports and attempting to fight our zerg outnumbered unlike every other guild that just refuses to leave the pits.

+1 respect

HEY ENGAGE WITH PLUGINS +1 RESPECT WOOHOO

karmagettie

Sorceror

Jesus are you fucking kidding me. Do all of those faggots in CoM use scripts? It is so fucking sad it isnt funny. And dont let me hear of a " we dont script" post again. There is no way a person can live through 4v2 on a dump and have it show they take no damage. Fucking gay