UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

>LOL<

Mr_Pwnij

Wanderer
I'm 16? Do the math, dumbshit. And I have a nice job. You don't go to Vo-Tech Highschool for nothing.. Sorry to make you cry irl but out of college I'll be making 100k a year. Wanna know why? I took a course called 'CNAP' which means 'Computer Network Administration Program'. And Yes I am a Certified Microsoft Technician now. Now you can go cry that a 19 year old has more going for him than you do.

kthnxdieirl.

Mr_Pwnij

Wanderer
Oh, I also forgot to mention...Yes I had worked at McDonalds once. For 2 months when I was 15. It blew so I just stopped showin up.

Acutually, you can't earn 100k a year with that job anymore. The bubble burst a while ago.

Right now, you'll need very good luck to get a job in that market.

G-G-G-G-Unit said:
I'm 16? Do the math, dumbshit. And I have a nice job. You don't go to Vo-Tech Highschool for nothing.. Sorry to make you cry irl but out of college I'll be making 100k a year. Wanna know why? I took a course called 'CNAP' which means 'Computer Network Administration Program'. And Yes I am a Certified Microsoft Technician now. Now you can go cry that a 19 year old has more going for him than you do.

kthnxdieirl.

Ill reply to you first because when I read your reply I almost fell over crying and laughing at the same time for you.
A Vo-Highschool?! OH NOS! You mean a FUCKEN VOCATIONAL HIGHSCHOOL.
I'm ALREADY done with that shit, I graduated 02, I just got my A+ and currently working on getting Network+/Other certs.

Please, you don't have shit on me, you think using terminology like "Vo-Highschool" makes you anything you fucken punk ass bitch? I was in Vo-Highschool while you were sucking your thumb in the 8th grade cunt.

100k a year? Yah, if you have every certification under the sun, then, MAYBE, you'll get lucky. Keep dreaming, change your job desires real quick son, you couldn't cut it in the IT Field

Son of Wanker said:
So wait... wasnt reality the lamer who threw pots and said pwnage? Oh yea... pot tossing and bola ganking is IC pwnage. Sorry, not playing for a lil while kinda gets ya confused on whats skill and what isnt

Oh hold on...

Let me check, I think I was on my staff character and you were in jail and you and a couple of other "Wanker" characters were in jail. I still have no clue why your not banned.

Thats right, sit down and shut the fuck up.

Vexorcism

Wanderer
Reality said:
Oh hold on...

Let me check, I think I was on my staff character and you were in jail and you and a couple of other "Wanker" characters were in jail. I still have no clue why your not banned.

Thats right, sit down and shut the fuck up.

Uhh... Does this have anything whatsoever to do with Son's original post?

Did I miss something? :confused:

Son of Wanker said:
Which time in jail are we talking about?

The time you guys were in connection with the person who had possession of a old inactive gm's account.

The time all your skills were "set" to insane levels, 150 each, 200 each, etc and so forth

I think he just wanted to say he had a staff char and that i dont? Ya know... kinda like my dog is bigger then your dog... or so i think?

Afro Man

Wanderer
Know what i find funny.. No one cares about you reality.. quit again, see if anyone misses you. It's really great how you can sound so big and make lame ass attempts to put other kids down. Its even on a forum way to go brotha... You're probably a 5'3 110 pound geek.. who knows everything about everything (or atleast you think you do) you have or had a gm char no one knows about, you can make false accusations about wanker over something you know jack shit about AND THEN you back it up by sounding extremley badass on the net. GG ass cake.

DeltaGreen

Sorceror
Hrm...I was accepted into it, I didnt 'try' to join it sir.

Then I quit com because of IC's patheticness, and I remember dominating IC the night that we all left CoM and joined SL...evreyone in IC starting crying to me including reality :'<

like i previously posted: no one gives a flying fuck about IC and their careabouts.

Mr_Pwnij

Wanderer
Reality said:
Ill reply to you first because when I read your reply I almost fell over crying and laughing at the same time for you.
A Vo-Highschool?! OH NOS! You mean a FUCKEN VOCATIONAL HIGHSCHOOL.
I'm ALREADY done with that shit, I graduated 02, I just got my A+ and currently working on getting Network+/Other certs.

Please, you don't have shit on me, you think using terminology like "Vo-Highschool" makes you anything you fucken punk ass bitch? I was in Vo-Highschool while you were sucking your thumb in the 8th grade cunt.

100k a year? Yah, if you have every certification under the sun, then, MAYBE, you'll get lucky. Keep dreaming, change your job desires real quick son, you couldn't cut it in the IT Field

Actually its Vo-Tech Highschool, not Vo-Highschool, dumbshit. Ya gonna cry irl now? And Vo-Tech does mean Vocational Technical. And I wasnt trying to SOUND LIKE SOME KINDA WIZARD saying Vo-Tech thinking you wouldnt know what It means. I was just trying to let you know how obsolete you are in the work force. Everybody knows what the fuck Vo-Tech means unless you're a mully. I wouldn't doubt you're half mully irl, Reality. Cry for me now...C'mon. Take a webcam shot of you crying irl so we can pity you, youngin'. And no I'm not callin you youngin thinkin you're younger than me. You're probably very well older than me, and thats what makes me laugh about you playing UO. If you play UO and you're of the legal age to drink and possess alcohol in the United States, then you obviously have No Social life, or nothing better to do. And if you're that old you should have alot more better to do like FIND A SIGNIFICANT OTHER AND BEGIN INVESTING AND BUY A HOUSE AND PROCREATE!

kthnxdieirlandquitwastingmyoxygen

G-G-G-G-Unit said:
Actually its Vo-Tech Highschool, not Vo-Highschool, dumbshit. Ya gonna cry irl now? And Vo-Tech does mean Vocational Technical. And I wasnt trying to SOUND LIKE SOME KINDA WIZARD saying Vo-Tech thinking you wouldnt know what It means. I was just trying to let you know how obsolete you are in the work force. Everybody knows what the fuck Vo-Tech means unless you're a mully. I wouldn't doubt you're half mully irl, Reality. Cry for me now...C'mon. Take a webcam shot of you crying irl so we can pity you, youngin'. And no I'm not callin you youngin thinkin you're younger than me. You're probably very well older than me, and thats what makes me laugh about you playing UO. If you play UO and you're of the legal age to drink and possess alcohol in the United States, then you obviously have No Social life, or nothing better to do. And if you're that old you should have alot more better to do like FIND A SIGNIFICANT OTHER AND BEGIN INVESTING AND BUY A HOUSE AND PROCREATE!

CAUSE DRINKING MAKES YOU COOOL

HAHAHAHAH

Yah I can legally drink, but I stopped wasting my life and energy "drinking" about a year ago.

Vo-Tech, Vo-Highschool, read your first post, you said Vo-Highschool

I went to Tri-Tech Vocational and took Computer Systems I-II then the next year I took Computer Networking I-II the year after that.

Same thing right cock? I went to a "Vo-Tech" as well, so sit down and smoke some pot and drink a couple of 40's for me. The real work force requires you to "pass" a drug test you fucken reject.

G-G-G-G-Unit said:

And to rehash more on how fucken stupid you are, im already engaged and getting ready to tie the knot within a few months chump. So do me a favor already

Sit down

Shut up

And fucken pretend your worth a grain of salt.

DeltaGreen said:
Hrm...I was accepted into it, I didnt 'try' to join it sir.

Then I quit com because of IC's patheticness, and I remember dominating IC the night that we all left CoM and joined SL...evreyone in IC starting crying to me including reality :'<

like i previously posted: no one gives a flying fuck about IC and their careabouts.

I messaged you on AIM and called you a faggot turn-coat.
And if my memory serves me right, the night you changed, I remember seeing your dead corpse all over Mag and/or you recalling at the sight of IC on the screen.

Make up more shit you back-pedalling faggot.

:rolleyes:

Mr_Pwnij

Wanderer
Reality said:
And to rehash more on how fucken stupid you are, im already engaged and getting ready to tie the knot within a few months chump. So do me a favor already

Sit down

Shut up

And fucken pretend your worth a grain of salt.

You exaggerated my point exactly! Why are you playing computer games when you "have a life"? You must not have a life and your bitch must not get much pleasure unless it has a battery.

Reality, like I said, go find reality, cause trying to look cool to a buncha teenages isnt helping your social life much.