UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for OSI Test Center players.

Brookly

Sorceror
Re: Looking for OSI Test Center players.

Point.n.Click-;1935045 said:
Yeah .... Art always had the hookup on some good shit from GMs.... I remember some GM made me and him a god ring that was 100% LRC and LMC with like 6/6 fast cast/recover, like 60 each ar and 300+ stats.... it was retarded.... thats when UO started getting even more item based....

I did play for maybe 3 months with AoS and I remember always rocking dbl axes with the DS...... what was your name on there?

*.... anyone remember some GMs names? I was cool with a couple of them but I just cant remember a single staffs name....

My characters were always either brookly.lot or uor.pvp.irl. I think during the beta aos testing it was just Brookly.

Triple h-Lot.Tld.Rbk;1935051 said:
i dont recall lol

mk. iunno i still get people telling me i was an sl macer/tamer and we played together 3 years ago. :confused1:

Son of Wanker;1935112 said:
mk. iunno i still get people telling me i was an sl macer/tamer and we played together 3 years ago. :confused1:

HAHAHAHA, that was me, i was using ur name im suchas poser..... j/k na i do remember a fake son of wanker before, but i forgot what time it was hahahahahaha :p alot of posers , it wasnt even funny lol , i rem when i was seeing fake wanker's hahah

Triple h-Lot.Tld.Rbk;1935151 said:
HAHAHAHA, that was me, i was using ur name im suchas poser..... j/k na i do remember a fake son of wanker before, but i forgot what time it was hahahahahaha :p alot of posers , it wasnt even funny lol , i rem when i was seeing fake wanker's hahah

yeah. ppl did that a lot on tc. remember once couple months after i quit (but still had subscribtion) someone (maybe you or eo or someone at least) told me to login and come to glow. was like a guild of 5 wankers. :crying:

i rem seeing a fake triple h , (not the gy one) and i owned the fuck out of him, he cried saying i was a poser. hahahaahh (sometimes miss tc) :((

Brookly

Sorceror

Son of Wanker;1935177 said:
yeah. ppl did that a lot on tc. remember once couple months after i quit (but still had subscribtion) someone (maybe you or eo or someone at least) told me to login and come to glow. was like a guild of 5 wankers. :crying:

That doesn't sound like something EO would do.

Brookly;1935268 said:
That doesn't sound like something EO would do.

dang yo you following me.
naw eo(maybe eo or coulda been someone else) told me to come check out all the kids using my name, not that he was.

Aeris- shared with my gf played with Wanker/Karthon/Ralph Nader/CrimsonX/Simon Says/JesusHaxIRL

Brookly

Sorceror

Method Man;1935868 said:
Method Man-Lot
Aim::c0nartist686

Why do randoms put -lot at the end of their name? I helped run that guild and I do not remember a Method Man. =\

Thalon

Wanderer

TC name : Pyro

hung out with Mags and everyone in Minax, in every reset

jhaglund

Sorceror

ran with Turtle Chomper, metalhead-, an energy vortex, Qaz, and I think i remember seeing/playing with Spaceman Susan, Tassadar, Townsend, and RiMjAw

Its been 8 fucking years!!!

My name was a slut

cobrakaun

Sorceror

karmagettie1;1809420 said:
You are talking about abyss shard. One of the funniest times in UO there
I still have screenshots of the color wars somewhere. I'll have to dig em up. Abyss was good times...

Brookly

Sorceror

cobrakaun;1950641 said:
I still have screenshots of the color wars somewhere. I'll have to dig em up. Abyss was good times...

Was that when people were dying the armor like with a regular dye tub and pking in Lord British's castle?

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

Man, we need some new color wars. That shit was amazing.

wow lots of old names i see! i was CoW- or Maddimus CoW-. in madd krew with rimjaw and everyone, played with ice lurker, wanker, everyone you know who you are :D

funny i never read this till now, didnt know a lot of you played/still play !

SynTax of Old;1850938 said:
I played factions on TC almost exclusively before/after Pub 16 came out ( The PvP was some of the best). Only char I ever used back then was SynTax, or SynTax-lot as a fencer tank. I always placed a house near minax base after the changed location* or at Glow gate.

I remember a shitload of you guys, yeah i remember being at the old papua minax base wit triple h, since I was almost always Minax. I remember fighting goose all the time, and calling truces that never lasted very long haha. I remember Ice Lurker, and I remember Wanker too. I also remember rollin with Urinal Cake way way back in the day, cuz he was always minax too. I remember killin PuRpLePeOpLeEater in Glow for 20 points one time. God there were so many oranges to kill back in the day.

Other people I used to roll with were Ping-Pong, Hydro, Twizta, Sir ( Gomer, Gopher or something), Lez chick, Griff, C-Murder, Ownergizer Bunny, and Sigmata

Anyone else remember Evil Orion?, that guy was another friend of mine, he had- "lot" (legends of test)
Yeah I remember you too Purple Haze, Drakrum and Zero sound pretty familiar too. I also remember Oh Es Eye, and Orijinns-.

ALMOST FORGOT DELTA GREEN, When I rolled SL me and him raped like no other. Anyone else remember him? When i first started playing Hybrid like 5 years ago I saw him. We bullshitted and I remember him sayin something about quittin, But I quit OSI shortly after AoS came out so I lost track of alot of old "OJ Hunters". I got Ping-Pong's aim if anyone remembers him and wants it, I don't think he plays anymore either.There's just too damn many people that used to faction on TC I wish I could remember. It is good seein all you bastards though, glad to see im not the only one still around.

Anyone wanna hit me up my AIM'S: Injectant

btw evil orion was a fag who thought he was the shit and constantly got his ass burnt