UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for OSI Test Center players.

Brookly

Sorceror
Re: Looking for OSI Test Center players.

Raezion420;1957190 said:
btw evil orion was a fag who thought he was the shit and constantly got his ass burnt

That's funny considering everyone wanted to be in the guild. =\

Brookly;1957267 said:
That's funny considering everyone wanted to be in the guild. =\

Well, its like when you go to the mall, you never see just one queer, they group up in herds..

it was just more fun to kill them all together.

either way he was dead everytime he came near madd krew's moonglow island

Brookly

Sorceror

Raezion420;1957276 said:
Well, its like when you go to the mall, you never see just one queer, they group up in herds..

it was just more fun to kill them all together.

either way he was dead everytime he came near madd krew's moonglow island

Are you kidding me? The only threat that ever crossed our path on that shard was from Urinal Cake and ArtfulDodger and that wasn't even a guarantee that we would lose, even in 1v1's which most of his fights were. And Artful always had GM given artifacts.

Brookly;1957336 said:
Are you kidding me? The only threat that ever crossed our path on that shard was from Urinal Cake and ArtfulDodger and that wasn't even a guarantee that we would lose, even in 1v1's which most of his fights were. And Artful always had GM given artifacts.

i think you were busy huffing too much paint rather than pvping on test. evil orion sucked man, the only thing he was good at was speed hacking and all that did was make him zip around faster before he died.

Fatality

Sorceror

Rae, we all speed hacked lol....we were all super fast on like old school dsl/cable w/ speedhack

good times for sure :-D

Fatality;1957405 said:
Rae, we all speed hacked lol....we were all super fast on like old school dsl/cable w/ speedhack

good times for sure :-D

indeed, we all did and some point for a while, but all that says is that the only thing he was good at, was dl'ing and running a simple program, that was the extent of his skills.

btw that brings up a funny point. i was on 28.8k dial up for years and pinged, ran, and pvp'd just fine. even without speed hack.

but it was funny running around on foot faster than people on mounts.

one thing that always made me giggle was buying 30 bears from the stables and raping people with 30 bears. all follow, all kill, giggity.

Brookly

Sorceror

Raezion420;1957401 said:
i think you were busy huffing too much paint rather than pvping on test. evil orion sucked man, the only thing he was good at was speed hacking and all that did was make him zip around faster before he died.

Yet he somehow managed to get the guild abrv. "-lot" as popular as it got? Noobs can't do that. People with skill can. I am sure it is easy for you to talk shit about it 4-5 years later on a forum to a shard that he doesn't play. =\ The guild comprised of him, Zion, myself and Esk-Prodigy (butterfinger). Nobody was on our level during that time period on test I'm sorry. =\

Brookly;1957419 said:
Yet he somehow managed to get the guild abrv. "-lot" as popular as it got? Noobs can't do that. People with skill can. I am sure it is easy for you to talk shit about it 4-5 years later on a forum to a shard that he doesn't play. =\ The guild comprised of him, Zion, myself and Esk-Prodigy (butterfinger). Nobody was on our level during that time period on test I'm sorry. =\

like you said there is no way to prove it, and i dont care, the fact is that i know we were better than that shit group is good enough for me.

Brookly

Sorceror

Raezion420;1957430 said:
like you said there is no way to prove it, and i dont care, the fact is that i know we were better than that shit group is good enough for me.

Hmm who are you? Because as far as I know, I have never heard of you. =(

Brookly

Sorceror

Raezion420;1957472 said:
smoking crack does that to you sir.

For the record, it's ma'am and also its the fact that you were probably a noob hence why I don't know who you are because if you were someone worth knowing, I would remember you. =)

Brookly;1957419 said:

what time period are we talking about

Brookly

Sorceror

Well majority of all TC's our guild was on. It was years ago so I don't quite exactly remember the year but it was pretty much every TC that -lot was one of the best and the guild was small. There were a few no-namers who added the -lot at the end of their name that weren't in -lot but yea every TC it was EO, Zion, Myself and Esk came into the picture a little later after it first started.

Fatality

Sorceror

Well Brookly, I dont know you from OSI TC, and I was pretty well known myself...

And I remember raezon from osi tc, and so does spaceman, and so does pojo, and so does wanker....doesnt that kinda prove he was a known name? lol

Brookly

Sorceror

Fatality;1957669 said:
Well Brookly, I dont know you from OSI TC, and I was pretty well known myself...

And I remember raezon from osi tc, and so does spaceman, and so does pojo, and so does wanker....doesnt that kinda prove he was a known name? lol

Well considering he never told me his characters name, how am I expected to know who we was? His forum name?

If you can't recognize the -lot after someones name, you must have not factioned all that much because that is all we did... Or perhaps an account of bad memory? I certainly remembr wanker and spaceman... Do not recognize the name of Raezon.

Fatality;1957669 said:

owned

Brookly;1957706 said:
Well considering he never told me his characters name, how am I expected to know who we was? His forum name?

If you can't recognize the -lot after someones name, you must have not factioned all that much because that is all we did... Or perhaps an account of bad memory? I certainly remembr wanker and spaceman... Do not recognize the name of Raezon.

if you quit the crack and read all previous posts you would learn I said i was Cow-, or Madd CoW, or maddimus CoW.

Son of Wanker;1958050 said:
yo brookly + cow = cool
lets keep tc love in the house.

i didnt imply i didnt like brookly i just talked smack on evil orion :D

dont ground me wank

Brookly

Sorceror

Raezion420;1957926 said:
if you quit the crack and read all previous posts you would learn I said i was Cow-, or Madd CoW, or maddimus CoW.

Cow- may sound familiar but that is all it will chalk down to, familiarity.

You were talking smack about EO, I was defending him because that was who I played with on TC and on Pacific. I was also defending him because you were completely wrong about him "sucking." =\

Horny_Smurf

Wanderer

Horny Smurf was my name for the most part had a few others. Played with everyone in Minax and dueled at the farms a lot. Now I just got bored with uo... Sup Wanker i'll hit you up on aim sometime soon