UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

looping noobs

Bile

Knight
Re: looping noobs

Eskeshehir;707491 said:
I just think..

I think that Ultima Online is dead... So more players the merrier, cheaters or not, everyone should be able to play this game... So if Gans really needs some type of Modified Client/Razor/EasyUO to compete, let him. It's just a bigger satisfaction rush when he or whoever dies to my Lightning Bolt.

[unban everyone

Bile;707506 said:
I think that Ultima Online is dead... So more players the merrier, cheaters or not, everyone should be able to play this game... So if Gans really needs some type of Modified Client/Razor/EasyUO to compete, let him. It's just a bigger satisfaction rush when he or whoever dies to my Lightning Bolt.

[unban everyone

I don't want him banned per say, i just want him to recognize that he's about as pathetic as it gets playing here like that, and maybe he and some of his friends should take their shitty mods back to their Heueahueaueh shard.

I'm pretty much done at this point anyways. Just waiting for demise to announce ML so i can trash my shit.

Bile

Knight

Eskeshehir;707511 said:
i just want him to recognize that he's about as pathetic as it gets playing here like that

You're asking for too much...

D-Nox

Knight

This thread is amusing me.
Plz guys, dont stop crying and raging. And be quick before it goes LLed

Bile

Knight

D-Nox;707532 said:
This thread is amusing me.

So is the game.

Disk S for Satan says: In Mani
You see: Disk S for Satan is mortally wounded
Disk S for Satan says: An Nox

EvilChild

Knight

It's funny because their loops can heal them out of pretty much anything save for a well timed mortal or well executed dump. But their offensive is beyond terrible. It's pretty much random spells cobbled together with a dart every 3 seconds.

Bile

Knight

EvilChild;707554 said:
It's funny because their loops can heal them out of pretty much anything save for a well timed mortal or well executed dump. But their offensive is beyond terrible. It's pretty much random spells cobbled together with a dart every 3 seconds.

This might be the first time I've ever done this, but... I agree

SuKPiS

Sorceror

Remove curse is useless, the best way to deal with mortal is spamming cure for 3 fucking seconds.

Carnak

Wanderer

Bile;707506 said:

[unban everyone

im pretty much agreein with everything this guy says, be happy u have other cartoons online to shoot at. uo is pretty much dead, half the guys i know in game have wow accounts anyway. some of these guys have been posting in threads like this one here on demise for, literally, years. play another game or get a life basically.

Bile;707474 said:
You got beat down by Gans... Zip it

The upside is that I don't go around claiming invincibility, so some scrubby dexxer with < 5 hotkeys doesn't really rile me up any; I'm aware I'm 3x the PvP he is. A couple concussion spams ain't gonna change anything

Also, I seem to be out of the loop.. What exactly does spamming Cure when mortaled do? I've seen people attempt it, but they still get beat down..

Blacula

Knight

Dexter-LoM;706454 said:
Duel him. If it's a script, and you know what to look for, you'll be able to tell. Only a scripter would give you that advice. :>

Carnak

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;707605 said:
The upside is that I don't go around claiming invincibility, so some scrubby dexxer with < 5 hotkeys doesn't really rile me up any;

>5 hotkeys equals.........nerd?

acidpiss

Wanderer

its funny that gans casts so well now, and claims he is an awesome PVP MAGE NOW,

yet ive never seen him in an event duel with his mage............
i wonder if that has something to do with the GM's that run the event?
huehuehuehuehueheuh

acidpiss;707621 said:
its funny that gans casts so well now, and claims he is an awesome PVP MAGE NOW,

huehuehuehuehueheuh

hueaheauehauehauehau

Blacula

Knight

acidpiss;707621 said:

huehuehuehuehueheuh

Double AUheauheauehauAUHEUAhauehauehUHEAUEhaUEhauh from me.