UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

looping noobs

Blacula

Knight
Re: looping noobs

Bile;707537 said:
So is the game.

Disk S for Satan says: In Mani
You see: Disk S for Satan is mortally wounded
Disk S for Satan says: An Nox

Forgive the double-post, but I saw this and my face lit up. Thanks for delivering, Bile :)

gans

Wanderer

acidpiss;707621 said:
its funny that gans casts so well now, and claims he is an awesome PVP MAGE NOW,

yet ive never seen him in an event duel with his mage............
i wonder if that has something to do with the GM's that run the event?
huehuehuehuehueheuh
since any of my mages dont have deadly poison its sux enter in duel and btw i prefer my dexxer in arena :), and btw make a good char for field and stop cry

gans

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;707479 said:
Considering my ping dropped from 120 down to 50-70 since the move, i find it hard to believe that that illegitimate brazilian fruit can outrun ALL of us, and outcast the majority of us.

It wasn't all that long ago when Gans was only able to play his shitty macer too.

I'm getting rather tired of this crap floating around, especially of late. It seems since they all went off to Illusion's, several of them have come back all Rauan happy.

xh.txt anyone?

only lucifall can run fast ?

Drucilia

Knight

Gans lame reply and Fail shut your mouth put down ur shovel and stop diggin the hole deeper

gans

Wanderer

Drucilia;707679 said:
Gans lame reply and Fail shut your mouth put down ur shovel and stop diggin the hole deeper
dont be angry....
btw , if you die for me keet it for you

D-Nox

Knight

People are caring too much...
Get over it guys... killing or dieing in a online game wont make any of you a better or worse person. Hackers exist on nearly every online game. Get used to it or just quit.

ps: but its very funny that there is a brazilian in zen that out runs every D.C. member and casts faster than any D.C. member. And he doesnt hack.
Is it so bad to be killed by a brazilian guy? Again, get over it.
And pleeeeeeease, dont stop crying! Im having a good time reading those whines.

gans

Wanderer

D-Nox;707683 said:
Get over it guys... killing or dieing in a online game wont make any of you a better or worse person. Hackers exist on nearly every online game. Get used to it or just quit.

ps: but its very funny that there is a brazilian in zen that out runs every D.C. member and casts faster than any D.C. member. And he doesnt hack.

i love to say just one thing , "MAN DOWN"
auhahahuuahhauhuahaua

D-Nox;707683 said:

One Brazilian.
Who's been investigated NUMEROUS times by staff because of all your terrible false claims.

And who's still here legitimately, although chooses to own face on your UHuaheuaheuaheauh shard with your uaheuaheuahe comrades.

And Brunus enters public pvp events. Unlike a vast majority of you kids.

He's also the ONLY one who hasn't come back from Illusions casting like Almost Dead gave him an EUO Script.

D-Nox

Knight

Eskeshehir;707704 said:
One Brazilian.
Who's been investigated NUMEROUS times by staff because of all your terrible false claims.

And who's still here legitimately, although chooses to own face on your UHuaheuaheuaheauh shard with your uaheuaheuahe comrades.

And Brunus enters public pvp events. Unlike a vast majority of you kids.

He's also the ONLY one who hasn't come back from Illusions casting like Almost Dead gave him an EUO Script.

I dont get your point. I said "he doesnt hack". And it wasnt ironic. All im trying to say is that every brazilian but brunus that comes along playing a mage and actually kill some ppl is called hacker. For me its just some crying babys trying to get some attention.

D-Nox;707706 said:
I dont get your point. I said "he doesnt hack". And it wasnt ironic. All im trying to say is that every brazilian but brunus that comes along playing a mage and actually kill some ppl is called hacker. For me its just some crying babys trying to get some attention.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that all the Brazilians are hackers. I've met and fought a handful of amazing BR players. Gans is just definitely not one of them.

D-Nox

Knight

Bile;707744 said:
Cool. Just like Disk S, Robber, Robber's Friend, Barry, TwoXFiend, JoKeRS

Since you have probably played this game way more time than most of us here, i can figure that you know well that Brunus doesnt hack.

gans

Wanderer

when i play with dexxer , ppl say im hack
when i play with mage , ppl say im hack
when i play with tailor i will hack too ?
uhauhahuahuauhauh
esk................. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
STOP CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

D-Nox

Knight

gans;707776 said:
love you :p
and i miss you alot :p

Peguei um Freelance pra fazer ai to trabalhando muito. Sem tempo pro uo :(
Mas quando acabar to de volta :)

Bile

Knight

Was fun... LOL

Attachments

• stop caring_2-23_17.06.jpg
    stop caring_2-23_17.06.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 73
  • stop caring_2-23_17.27.jpg
    stop caring_2-23_17.27.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 72
  • stop caring_2-23_17.29.jpg
    stop caring_2-23_17.29.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 71
  • stop caring_2-23_17.29-2.jpg
    stop caring_2-23_17.29-2.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 70
  • stop caring_2-23_17.32.jpg
    stop caring_2-23_17.32.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 70
  • stop caring_2-23_17.35.jpg
    stop caring_2-23_17.35.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 69
  • stop caring_2-23_17.36.jpg
    stop caring_2-23_17.36.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 68

acidpiss

Wanderer

gans;707778 said:
when i play with dexxer , ppl say im hack
when i play with mage , ppl say im hack
when i play with tailor i will hack too ?
uhauhahuahuauhauh
esk................. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
STOP CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

u couldnt even beat my spawner/pvp character with only 57physical on your lame ass dexxer,

also, i dont see why your mage Tank cant enter a duel event,or your dart spamming field pvp'er

OH wait yes i can, you cant stand to lose.
and when you do beat someone down you gloat like a freak.
(guess you got to feel good about something)
<3
:eek: