UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lotta fun have to do it again sometime!!

In case anyone doesnt know where it is:

People who use Steam is using a crutch.
I play on steam but doubt I pvp with any macros that cant be made in razor.

Thats why I quit was because of gay shit like one button that will heal cure res clumsy yourself or closest party member in need. Or pot throw weaken loop macros.

Im getting my degree in computer science so you would think I'd enjoy UO Programmers: Demise.

Loler

Page
Doubtful. Steam is to powerful. Easier to make perfect casting for steam would only make it harder on people who dont script everything. Easy to put,if in journal.fizzled pause xxxx for whatever the delay is based.on your ping

Slugworth

Squire
Doubtful. Steam is to powerful. Easier to make perfect casting for steam would only make it harder on people who dont script everything. Easy to put,if in journal.fizzled pause xxxx for whatever the delay is based.on your ping
I play a server that has a delay and it eliminates the holding down of one button that this shard possess.

Loler

Page
i also play a server that has a delay. the people who script mini heal, heal insanely fast because they set the delay based off their ping.

Slugworth

Squire
i also play a server that has a delay. the people who script mini heal, heal insanely fast because they set the delay based off their ping.
Post a video proving it then, cause any aos server that has OSI-Casting and not the standard runuo casting you cannot just hold a button down. As soon as you are disrupted you will be fucked.