UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lotta fun have to do it again sometime!!

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Just because he was a better player for a moment, I don't think he won my ARI. My software was updating exactly in the duel time, I call it bad luck. Now I am even stronger than before, perhaps he should test me again?

For your information guys, stop messaging me on skype that EASYUO is illegal, it may be, I don't use it. There is no mention about UO adrenaline. It was invented in Europe, so I have all rights to use it dorks.

zulu2401

Squire
Just because he was a better player for a moment, I don't think he won my ARI. My software was updating exactly in the duel time, I call it bad luck. Now I am even stronger than before, perhaps he should test me again?

For your information guys, stop messaging me on skype that EASYUO is illegal, it may be, I don't use it. There is no mention about UO adrenaline. It was invented in Europe, so I have all rights to use it dorks.
You lost no matter the circumstance. For example if he lost and had promised you ari no matter the circumstance you would be whining like a little bitch to pay up. Be a fuckin man and pay up or be a shitbag and never get duels again.

zulu2401

Squire
Say something else retard. Pay what you owe. Theres no rematch. Being in a position of leadership if he had lost I would make him pay up. You have no integrity. You died to a spawner suit in liche form so accept that you lost and be more cautious when you bet items and stop underestimating people.

zulu2401

Squire
Yea, i said EASYUO, so he could understand. Just like people call mumble a teamspeak.
You are still making excuses not accepting the fact you challenged him agreeing ari robe as reward to the victor. You have no integrity as usual. Childish moron in denial. If uosteam fails you wouldn't have been using specials like you were. It always causes complete crash when it fails. I didn't see any problem like that so you are most likely lying.

Loler

Page
Can you make bassmaster pay me his suit? we fought ontop of wrong months ago suit for suti and he lost 6-0 and never payed malo was there as well on Hel.

zulu2401

Squire
Can you make bassmaster pay me his suit? we fought ontop of wrong months ago suit for suti and he lost 6-0 and never payed malo was there as well on Hel.
No one in their right mind would duel for their entire suit. Tell me, would you hand your entire suit over if you had lost? I had no knowledge of that but believe me when he logs in he may not have a guild.

Loler

Page
He was calling several people out in vendormall. And yes i would have, ive done it before. I duel for items/suits/money all the time mostly cause if i lose i already have a backup suit ready to go.

zulu2401

Squire
He was calling several people out in vendormall. And yes i would have, ive done it before. I duel for items/suits/money all the time mostly cause if i lose i already have a backup suit ready to go.
Well he doesn't have a back up suit so that's the dumbest thing be could have bet on.

Crab Man

Squire
I am no scholar but if people use one button to Chug Every potion needed and Mini Heal Faster than Harry Potter on roids like I did as a mage, then I think Kapero is justified in using EUO to run his heals.

Thats just my opinion tho :)

UO is Automated now and Kapero would not be able to fight without the EUO and most of "us" wouldn't be able to escape the way we do without those wonderful macros on UOS that ruined the game :D

zulu2401

Squire
I am no scholar but if people use one button to Chug Every potion needed and Mini Heal Faster than Harry Potter on roids like I did as a mage, then I think Kapero is justified in using EUO to run his heals.

Thats just my opinion tho :)

UO is Automated now and Kapero would not be able to fight without the EUO and most of "us" wouldn't be able to escape the way we do without those wonderful macros on UOS that ruined the game :D
You are mistaken. Uosteam does the same shit but it's not automatic. You must use a hotkey for the macro/script. Easyuo does it without touching anything. There's quite a difference. My bandage script does EVERYTHING easyuo does but not until I hit the hotkey for it. Auto bandage relying on timer so it doesn't spam usebandage

Crab Man

Squire
You are mistaken. Uosteam does the same shit but it's not automatic. You must use a hotkey for the macro/script. Easyuo does it without touching anything. There's quite a difference. My bandage script does EVERYTHING easyuo does but not until I hit the hotkey for it. Auto bandage relying on timer so it doesn't spam usebandage

Fair enough but in all reality one button doesn't make that big of a difference. Maybe here and there in PvP.

Dexxers have a lot of Power and ability to steamroll people but compared to a mage they are disadvantaged in my opinion. They can't cross heal, teleport without carrying scrolls etc so I suppose that if he wants to use a auto bandage script then so be it.

Just my two cents though not saying I am right nor you are wrong.