UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

me ku shits need help as well

Re: me ku shits need help as well

Van Dam;2036148 said:
it was 6 on 2 as previously stated , and its not like our dump consisted of Explo Ebolt ... this is not paraphrasing but quoting . " HOW FUNNY WOULD IT BE IF WE JUST KILLED HIM WITH MAGIC ARROWS" 20 magic arrows later and his healer healing him we loaded and he died :/ but why dont you go team up with him for a 2v2 against us. o exctly what i thought you dont wnt too. You just want to go around putting your 2 cents in because your actually really bad.

Am I getting to you? Why do you want to kill me? How is that going to justify that you sucked so bad you needed 6 people to kill a SOLO red.

Van Dam

Sorceror

Simon Cowell;2036158 said:
Am I getting to you? Why do you want to kill me? How is that going to justify that you sucked so bad you needed 6 people to kill a SOLO red.

Am I getting to you? Why are you dodging? I suck but you wont fight me, this single fact can only mean you suck worse. You are right we "needed" 6 people. Just like when we are raping again tonight we are going to "need" 6 people.

Hardly. I like how you try to turn around what I say and use it against me because other then that you have nothing. If you are on tomorrow at 9pm est time I'll enjoy running into you with 15 other people and show you what zerging really is :)

Van Dam;2036160 said:
Am I getting to you? Why are you dodging? I suck but you wont fight me, this single fact can only mean you suck worse. You are right we "needed" 6 people. Just like when we are raping again tonight we are going to "need" 6 people.

if i didnt work tonight it would be you just gettin rapped constantly.
if i lost as much as you guys playing scribe clones i think i would quit.

edit: if i start playing again my next vid is "Me Ku Shits Day Out"

Stides40oz

Knight

-Notorious-;2036183 said:

i thought it would be called "load up lightning wand sync fail run run run run"

-Notorious-;2036183 said:

Raped is spelled with one "P"

Notorious last time I 2v2ed you with Icehouse we pushed your shit in so hard you needed a colostomy bag.. We didnt use clones..

Why do you even post on the forums? "Me-Ku-Shit"? Really? Thats it?

god your so homo..

Dany Mortal;2036220 said:
So you fucked up your grammar trying to correct his? Instant classic.

Why is it that every scrub on uo has something to say? Didn't I run a train on you with Luke in the pits?

The 1st day back after a year off.. Couldnt even hit heals off the rip and I dirt this scrub and his boy..

...Instant classic...

Pr0d1gy

Wanderer

Teh Money Shot;2036248 said:
Why is it that every scrub on uo has something to say? Didn't I run a train on you with Luke in the pits?

The 1st day back after a year off.. Couldnt even hit heals off the rip and I dirt this scrub and his boy..

...Instant classic...

who 2v2 in pits anymore?

exp fs exp nox macros ftl?

Teh Money Shot;2036202 said:
Raped is spelled with one "P"

Notorious last time I 2v2ed you with Icehouse we pushed your shit in so hard you needed a colostomy bag.. We didnt use clones..

Why do you even post on the forums? "Me-Ku-Shit"? Really? Thats it?

god your so homo..

last time i fielded i dick stomped you at del pond sandpit constantly while i had 2 order kids on my dick

then we went to your house cus it took you 20 minutes to stock up.

i lured you all out you all fell over infront of your house then u logged.

god your so homo

-Notorious-;2036305 said:
last time i fielded i dick stomped you at del pond sandpit constantly while i had 2 order kids on my dick

then we went to your house cus it took you 20 minutes to stock up.

i lured you all out you all fell over infront of your house then u logged.

god your so homo

Dude what the hell are you talking about? LOL

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Thats one angry kid, always stomping on peoples dick. I mean, you could always just 'own' them like regular people. You don't got to stomp on peoples dicks. I don't think I have seen a single post on this forum where you haven't stomped on someones dick. If its the word 'stomp' you like, you could always just replace 'dick' with 'curb'.

Your an odd boy.

Van Dam

Sorceror

We have been raping you since day 1 you little UDO bitch, weve killed you and your whole crew over 10'000 times lifetime.