UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

me ku shits need help as well

Re: me ku shits need help as well

Simon Cowell;2036163 said:
Hardly. I like how you try to turn around what I say and use it against me because other then that you have nothing. If you are on tomorrow at 9pm est time I'll enjoy running into you with 15 other people and show you what zerging really is :)

You must of been too scared to show yourself tonight. I heard rumors you were in buc's but we never ran into you. Here's a death screen from awhile ago to tidy you over till next thursday if you have the balls to show up, that is.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Simon Cowell;2036798 said:
You must of been too scared to show yourself tonight. I heard rumors you were in buc's but we never ran into you. Here's a death screen from awhile ago to tidy you over till next thursday if you have the balls to show up, that is.

Did you just quote yourself and post a picture of you zerging someone?

Van Dam

Sorceror

lol simon ur so bad, not only is that picture 14 on 3 but its from BEFORE sallos went down , but you wont fight me without your 10 people, long story short, urbad. - PS thats what i thought notorious , better not post again. im Deebo you are smokey , know your roll thats my bike bitch.

Van Dam

Sorceror

Simon Cowell;2036798 said:
I must of been too scared too fight without gluttony and his group of failures.

well if you ever change your mind aim me and we can set up a fair fight , I know you wont but its so funny to see you squirm your way out of a challenge.

Hardly. You said you would out fight my guild with your 6 clones and kill them. That has NEVER happened. We always roll you and make your guild run like bitches.

If you cant beat em , Aim me and you can hide behind our swarm of clones and we will out zerg them together. obietrie6569

Get on our level your shitty guild can never out zerg us.

Van Dam

Sorceror

Simon Cowell;2036957 said:
Hardly. You said you would out fight my guild with your 6 clones and kill them. That has NEVER happened. We always roll you and make your guild run like bitches.

Get on our level your shitty guild can never out zerg us.

haha you and your guild are horrible, Nowhere in your post do i see you address the challenge of a fair fight? why is this? Dip Dive Duck Dodge and Dodge. Your always gonna be average joe. Here at LoD we are better then you and we know it.

Simon Cowell;2037039 said:
If we're so bad why is it you're the one who dies :)

Sorry to break it to you buddy thats why we made clones so we can dick stomp your shitty guild 4v10 while you and your boys chain cast eb's on random targets cause your shitty caller cant call one of us out..

and if you want to set up a fair fight we wont even roll clones and still push your shit in.

So watch us offscreen your guys with heal wands while we pick your crew off one by one..

Teh Money Shot;2037342 said:
Sorry to break it to you buddy thats why we made clones so we can dick stomp your shitty guild 4v10 while you and your boys chain cast eb's on random targets cause your shitty caller cant call one of us out..

and if you want to set up a fair fight we wont even roll clones and still push your shit in.

So watch us offscreen your guys with heal wands while we pick your crew off one by one..

We don't do set ups we roll guilds like you who think you are hot shit every time we are on. We have beat the whose who on this shard. We'd be happy to add you to that list next Thursday.

herakles

Sorceror

Simon Cowell;2037894 said:
We don't do set ups we roll guilds like you who think you are hot shit every time we are on. We have beat the whose who on this shard. We'd be happy to add you to that list next Thursday.

false.

Van Dam

Sorceror

Simon Cowell;2037894 said:

You havent beaten anyone. Eq Ms has NEVER won a equal number fight. neither have you won any tournaments.