UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

me ku shits need help as well

character

Wanderer
Re: me ku shits need help as well

Simon Cowell;2039604 said:
Ok look forward to see you run five hours from now with the tail between your legs as you realize there is no hope in hell you could ever beat us.

funny how u say BEAT US in every attempt at talking shit to get pvp.

why isnt it beat me? how bout we see what you can do 1v1? besides pretend to lag out or something to save face.

FYI. if you look at every pic simon posts with eqms. why does he always have full mana? what are you the screenshot whore in the guild?

Van Dam

Sorceror

Skyfal;2039696 said:

why isnt it beat me? how bout we see what you can do 1v1? besides pretend to lag out or something to save face.

FYI. if you look at every pic simon posts with eqms. why does he always have full mana? what are you the screenshot whore in the guild?

simon's a middle aged man that has nothing else to look forward too... he plays golf on sunday..... but he HATES GOLF

Van Dam

Sorceror

Teh Money Shot;2039687 said:
LOL

What do you have to worry about Gimp...?

We dont kill Blues... Which is the only character I ever see you on..

: / except for that one time we did infact kill them 6 on 3 :/

Skyfal;2039696 said:

Cute! I have my own uogamerstalker! What's my name in eqms?

Van Dam;2039712 said:
simon's a middle aged man that has nothing else to look forward too... he plays golf on sunday..... but he HATES GOLF

That's funny. You said I wasn't old enough to play UO in 98 and that you were but yet when I am you try to turn it around on me. Hypocrite much?

Van Dam

Sorceror

No , After you told me you were 40 i corrected myself, Even great forum battlers like myself are wrong one in a while.

herakles

Sorceror

GimpCent;2039680 said:
even your sig is 3 vs 1 :)

we killed the other 4 that were rolling with that one it just wouldn't fit in the sig. Thanks for the input though.

Van Dam

Sorceror

wow woody back from the dead - let me catch you up to speed on uogamers. we still win everyone with the exception of 1 guild is scared to fight us and jingles still cheats :/

elohdee

Knight

Van Dam;2041468 said:
wow woody back from the dead - let me catch you up to speed on uogamers. we still win everyone with the exception of 1 guild is scared to fight us and jingles still cheats :/

you forgot the exception of >I<.

anyday anytime my friend.

character

Wanderer

Simon Cowell;2040019 said:
Cute! I have my own uogamerstalker! What's my name in eqms?

not a stalker just call out newbies that try to talk shit about someone elses pvp. when in fact they are worst than prolly 90 percent of uo. and im talking about eveyrone who has every played uo on any shard. you might want to check out ea games uo. with artifacts you may be able to kill someone

edit- you may hide your name because that is how pathetic you are. but you sure cant hide your healthbar worth a fuck rofl. tell you this right now. i havnt really pvped in like 5months since my firewall. but i will gladly duel you for account deletion and i will only use defensive spells and explosion pots. and watch you die to yourself.

character

Wanderer

Van Dam;2040052 said:
No , After you told me you were 40 i corrected myself, Even great forum battlers like myself are wrong one in a while.

lol are you really 40? when is the age you say ok im done with games? 40 and on uo so sad. take your ass to divinity and hangout with people your own age. ( festus)

elohdee

Knight

Skyfal;2041504 said:
lol are you really 40? when is the age you say ok im done with games? 40 and on uo so sad. take your ass to divinity and hangout with people your own age. ( festus)

My pops plays video games and hes nearing 50. He also fairly successful in life. Once in awhile I go back home for vacation and even get him to pick up a 360 controller and jam on some L4D. How playing video games the older you get is sad is beyond me. Everyone finds different things in life they enjoy, who you are to say what hobbies are right for each age bracket?

Hell, my Grandpa was 60 and he was blasting out some Might and Magic.

Ones age has no factor in what games or hobbies they are allowed to enjoy. Shush foolish person.

You know what's sad;

• Keyboard warriors

elohdee;2041535 said:
My pops plays video games and hes nearing 50. He also fairly successful in life. Once in awhile I go back home for vacation and even get him to pick up a 360 controller and jam on some L4D. How playing video games the older you get is sad is beyond me. Everyone finds different things in life they enjoy, who you are to say what hobbies are right for each age bracket?

Hell, my Grandpa was 60 and he was blasting out some Might and Magic.

Ones age has no factor in what games or hobbies they are allowed to enjoy. Shush foolish person.

You know what's sad;

• Keyboard warriors

• I Concur
  • I also wanted a reason to make a list.

Skyfal;2041503 said:
not a stalker just call out newbies that try to talk shit about someone elses pvp. when in fact they are worst than prolly 90 percent of uo. and im talking about eveyrone who has every played uo on any shard. you might want to check out ea games uo. with artifacts you may be able to kill someone

edit- you may hide your name because that is how pathetic you are. but you sure cant hide your healthbar worth a fuck rofl. tell you this right now. i havnt really pvped in like 5months since my firewall. but i will gladly duel you for account deletion and i will only use defensive spells and explosion pots. and watch you die to yourself.

You still haven't said my name.