UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

me ku shits need help as well

Abhorsen

Knight
Re: me ku shits need help as well

mekushus died 3v3 to me just like 2 days ago. then they had to log a few more on and proceeded to lightning wand sync us 5v3 for 2 runs--skilllzzzz

Ohio

Sorceror

elohdee;2041535 said:
My pops plays video games and hes nearing 50. He also fairly successful in life. Once in awhile I go back home for vacation and even get him to pick up a 360 controller and jam on some L4D. How playing video games the older you get is sad is beyond me. Everyone finds different things in life they enjoy, who you are to say what hobbies are right for each age bracket?

Hell, my Grandpa was 60 and he was blasting out some Might and Magic.

Ones age has no factor in what games or hobbies they are allowed to enjoy. Shush foolish person.

You know what's sad;

• Keyboard warriors

Ya my grandma is a Big Final Fantasy fan. She owns more games then i do.

jimmydude

Wanderer

lol these guys suck, and i thought they were korean till i read this thread, ive seen em twice, got away both times, dropped one of ther 4-6 man gank and still got away, then they tried to kill me while i hid in my house (yea thats right i house hid cuz it was a ganking, i even used my alt to gate my red to my house while being chased bitches) and earthequaked/ potted/ meteor stormed ftw and dropped another one.

elohdee

Knight

jimmydude;2041650 said:
lol these guys suck, and i thought they were korean till i read this thread, ive seen em twice, got away both times, dropped one of ther 4-6 man gank and still got away, then they tried to kill me while i hid in my house (yea thats right i house hid cuz it was a ganking, i even used my alt to gate my red to my house while being chased bitches) and earthequaked/ potted/ meteor stormed ftw and dropped another one.

yo odb is dat you?

Stides40oz

Knight

jimmydude;2041650 said:

damn d00d do u got an S on ur chest?

daddytouchedme

Sorceror

Van Dam;2041468 said:
wow woody back from the dead - let me catch you up to speed on uogamers. we still win everyone with the exception of 1 guild is scared to fight us and jingles still cheats :/

lol luke your silly i got the screen shots of me owning u and your newb red friends 3v3 on field and i got all screen shots from the 2v2 pits as well . And you have to accuse me of cheating because i own you. Immortal owns you and MDK owns you and wouldnt be surprised if laments crapy guild owns you . Anyone besides Van dam Concur with that.Visit mdk website to see the screen shots

Van Dam

Sorceror

elohdee;2041502 said:
you forgot the exception of >I<.

anyday anytime my friend.

your the 1 guild. ( if you re read my post i said with the exception of 1 guild )

Van Dam

Sorceror

Skyfal;2041504 said:
lol are you really 40? when is the age you say ok im done with games? 40 and on uo so sad. take your ass to divinity and hangout with people your own age. ( festus)

im 22 simon is 40

Van Dam

Sorceror

daddytouchedme;2041721 said:
lol luke your silly i got the screen shots of me owning u and your newb red friends 3v3 on field and i got all screen shots from the 2v2 pits as well . And you have to accuse me of cheating because i own you. Immortal owns you and MDK owns you and wouldnt be surprised if laments crapy guild owns you . Anyone besides Van dam Concur with that.Visit mdk website to see the screen shots

we fought 3 v 2 and you both died we fought 3v3 you killed one of us then we fought you 3 v 4 in bucs and dick smacked you wich shortly after you logged. im down to do some more friendly setups if your willing. but you did win 1 field fight 3v3 props for that.

Van Dam

Sorceror

Seeing as how using clones is gay and having scribe is gay and using lightning wands are gay from now on were gonna not clone and not wand, straight up Explode fireball combos just so this gaming community does not look down on us. <--- ya fucking right. and yah jimmy dude im sure all that happened. you prolly died to us somewhere and got mad, you will get over it eventually you have my permission to keep making up false stories for our entertainment thou.

If we werent good you people wouldnt take screenshots and come make a post everytime you see us in the field. Its sad that a group of close friends that stopped playing this game competitively 2 years ago is all of yours only claim to fame.... with battlefield 2 and cod4 out ( and im still godmode in CS ) we could really give a shit less about UO.

quad posts cuz im gangster like that.

Abhorsen

Knight

Crayon hasnt played in a month or two and i have never played with malum but u guys died 3v3

edit: shit talk removed!

herakles

Sorceror

Sexy pics doubt you have any more than those 2.

The third holds no weight since its like 5v1. But the first two good job!

Van Dam

Sorceror

no shit abhorsen we fucking raped you all night that night. but you did win 1 out of the 6 fights. good job! Keep practicing and you might actually win a few more !
keep thinking your good because of that ONE time you beat us !

daddytouchedme

Sorceror

We killed lod on reds 3v3 in vesper near bucs and didnt get to re incounter then i think they logged on there me kus

daddytouchedme

Sorceror

All in all guys This is what i think most of you wanted Faction booming . :} <3 . we have almost every faction very active

Van Dam

Sorceror

projectSOUND;2041761 said:
Crayon hasnt played in a month or two and i have never played with malum but u guys died 3v3

!

kid you won 1 fight out of 6, your bad get over it thats why UO is fun even people like you can win a fight once in a while.

Van Dam

Sorceror

daddytouchedme;2042005 said:
All in all guys This is what i think most of you wanted Faction booming . :} <3 . we have almost every faction very active

if factions are booming why do we have to search 45 minutes for a fight...