UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mickey vrs Robocop. No gheal wands

It's funny because unless they outnumber us by at least 2 they won't come out and fight us. At least we have the balls to fight you 2v5. You're such a pussy you're scared to die on a video game

we raped u guys 8 + blues vs 5 of us the other night fighting for sigils
or did you just have a memory lapse

i think u guys won 1 fight out of 17, towards the end it just got repetitive and boring

Shini

Page

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
we raped u guys 8 + blues vs 5 of us the other night fighting for sigils
or did you just have a memory lapse

i think u guys won 1 fight out of 17, towards the end it just got repetitive and boring

Yea the blues were attacking your blue factioners in town while you were hiding in a base with 15 guards.

That makes sense..

My offer stands and if you don't accept everybody will just know you're lying :)

fallen29

Sorceror
Yep 5V2 you definitely stomped us lol.

Care to do some 2v2 3v3 4v4

5 mil a fight?

I'll wait ;)

5 of you in this screen shot not including angry chasing us down with a val hammer

please circle the people that make 5 in this screen shot or any other screen shot cause i see 3 blues 2 minax and 2 tb

I've offered to do a set of duels against mickey. One lagged match is only a small cookie to feed the long dry spell against me you've had.

If you were confident enough that you could beat me, you'd play a best of 10 or something. Instead, you choose to have some kind of nerd-gasm after killing your idol once.

But I'm sure you'll do what you do best; hide and dodge me like all the other people you try to flame.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I've offered to do a set of duels against mickey. One lagged match is only a small cookie to feed the long dry spell against me you've had.

If you were confident enough that you could beat me, you'd play a best of 10 or something. Instead, you choose to have some kind of nerd-gasm after killing your idol once.

But I'm sure you'll do what you do best; hide and dodge me like all the other people you try to flame.

Oh what do you know you made excuses after getting beat.

Didn't see that one coming.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
if you see angrys bar isnt on there meaning angry came online and randomly joined

So does that some how negate the fact he's in a fight that we were already out numbered in?

I guess logically speaking if you are fighting out numbered and an alchy dexxer joins in with a val weapon they shouldn't count even though they are producing a shit ton of damage that can't be stopped since weapon swings don't take mana.

Your crew had already been wiped out at that point. Him showing up was irrelevant.
Every excuse in the world won't change the fact that you all died and we killed u.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Your crew had already been wiped out at that point. Him showing up was irrelevant.
Every excuse in the world won't change the fact that you all died and we killed u.

Our crew was wiped?

There were 2 people on screen out of a 3 man "crew"

Again, you can keep living in your fantasy world but when you ready to do some recorded even numbered fights let me know :)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You've been supposed to record a fight with vizeroth for two weeks now.
you are all talky no walky

Well one day when you join the adult world and get a job you will see that we can't all drink mountain dew and play video games all day.

The only time he messages me is when he knows I am at work.

As soon as I message him he ignores me.

:/