UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mickey vrs Robocop. No gheal wands

Kingllama

Knight

Literally the worlds fastest duel.

I am thinking about calling the Guinness Book Of World Records.
Stun kills aren't that exciting because it's mostly luck when alchy dueling is why it sucks that stuns help people win. Most alchys know that.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Not exactly 99% but I get your point but don't you feel it's less skill to kill someone with a stun?

It's VERY hard to kill someone on an alchy stun with out stun. You play off of your stun and timing it correctly .

If 98% of the server who alchy dueled didn't use stun then I could see your point.

techn9ne.

Wanderer
ya it was like 3v6 at the least for you guys.

i pretty much lost us the fights because I was on uosteam. idk how to really use it / target people.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I see no point in dueling you anymore.

It's the same shit with you every time.

You talk shit then get your ass handed to you.

You talk shit again and get your ass handed to you.

I could literally beat you 100-0 and you would still figure out a way to convince yourself that you don't suck.

You and Tyler can live on your fantasy world together where you can spend all day drinking mountain dew and questing on World Of Worldcraft.

I'm done embarrassing you bro

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Yep 5V2 you definitely stomped us lol.

Care to do some 2v2 3v3 4v4

5 mil a fight?

I'll wait ;)

5 of you in this screen shot not including angry chasing us down with a val hammer

Yep 5V2 you definitely stomped us lol.

Care to do some 2v2 3v3 4v4

5 mil a fight?

I'll wait ;)

5 of you in this screen shot not including angry chasing us down with a val hammer

thats what happens when the rest of your crew is dead / running for their lives

its fun to watch your buddies ditch you when the shit hits the fan

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
It's funny because unless they outnumber us by at least 2 they won't come out and fight us. At least we have the balls to fight you 2v5. You're such a pussy you're scared to die on a video game