UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Minax, important decision on hand...

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Minax, important decision on hand...

member of minax, now you have to decide who you want to vote for, minax had shit for quiet a long time, siris stepped up and helped guard the base.

if you vote MdK you wont see them at the base (they didnt guard worth shit but they did help get htem back)

if you vote check-6 then they will just leave the base or get their titles then fuckin quit

so vote according the person who's done the most and will actually do something about towns

Serax-hybrid

Wanderer
removed said:
member of minax, now you have to decide who you want to vote for, minax had shit for quiet a long time, siris stepped up and helped guard the base.

if you vote MdK you wont see them at the base (they didnt guard worth shit but they did help get htem back)

if you vote check-6 then they will just leave the base or get their titles then fuckin quit

so vote according the person who's done the most and will actually do something about towns

Check 6 has never quit Minax.

Hunts1287

Wanderer
Because it got too big and boring, and i was having lag problems and what not but i still have them and i was playing through those lag problems before so i came back into facs.

i come often to base and will be a fair guy so vote for me :p. thers no other particular reason but everyone who knows me well knows that i never scum ppl. btw my char is called Nasty Devil

Hunts... wrong answer....... real reason he went minax is we are just to irresistible! Btw... Ck6 and MDK was bothing guarding base, and it was ck6 and hunts who got sigs back next morning. [rN, PC, and some several of ck6 and MDK was all there, plus random guilds i couldnt name off hand... siris would be a shot to the head again for minax. Once i see the full page of people to vote for ill reply back and let everyone know who is wise to vote for.... right now im leaning towards rdogg or jenova.... but hunts is in it too ><

Son of Wanker said:
Hunts... wrong answer....... real reason he went minax is we are just to irresistible! Btw... Ck6 and MDK was bothing guarding base, and it was ck6 and hunts who got sigs back next morning. [rN, PC, and some several of ck6 and MDK was all there, plus random guilds i couldnt name off hand... siris would be a shot to the head again for minax. Once i see the full page of people to vote for ill reply back and let everyone know who is wise to vote for.... right now im leaning towards rdogg or jenova.... but hunts is in it too ><
Ya Jenova for CL holla and yea MDK did roll over like 5 EE at their SL base so we could steal the sigils at one time I forget when minax has lost them so many times.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
This is an obvious decision, MDK is the most organised and active guild in Minax. Vote for me and we'll distribute the town positions evenly and fairly and contribute a force to be reckoned with when its time to guard sigils. We have the manpower, resources, and organisation to run the faction that no other guild in Minax has right now, with the exception of maybe Check 6, but they are very inactive atm.

top notch

Wanderer
Son of Wanker said:

ok your refering to one day.. we guard almost all day every day.. and u speak of me like im urinal cake or somethin

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
lol, but when minax hasnt done shit in who knows how long its good for someoen to come in and at least do somethign

godofsoap

Wanderer
Listening to you guys beg for votes is like watching a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob.

If people in the faction want you to lead, they will vote you. If you suck, you probably won't THAT MEANS YOU PC.

Saying siris made us get towns is pretty dumb too, first of all cause his whole guild is garbage, and considering PC has over 20 members and has 10 points, well point made I think.

Whatever MDK says is bullshit. MDK is only concerned about MDK. They talk like they want to be your friend, then they do something retarded and then you wonder why you even took them off your ignore list.

Basically Minax sucks and everyone running for CL, except for Hunts, is a tart. Hunts has a cool beetle so hes okay.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Lafable said:
If people in the faction want you to lead, they will vote you. If you suck, you probably won't THAT MEANS YOU PC.

Whatever MDK says is bullshit. MDK is only concerned about MDK. They talk like they want to be your friend, then they do something retarded and then you wonder why you even took them off your ignore list.

Basically Minax sucks and everyone running for CL, except for Hunts, is a tart. Hunts has a cool beetle so hes okay.

i agree with all that, and not everyone in PC is nub, we just recruited a ton of noobs and we're trying to weave out the ones who are to dumb to download teamspeak, and to dumb to xheal. and Hunts Beetle for CL