UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Minax, important decision on hand...

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
=/ not to dis on siris, i mean me and him are gay lovers and all but i dont really think duels have much in common with field

Never once did i say he sucked at pvp....... or did PC suck at pvp. Just always said it was pretty damn annoying hearing that hes the best thing to happen to minax when that we was acctually active as minax, and getting towns and pvping a lot he was no where to be found.

Urinal Cake

Sorceror
removed said:
member of minax, now you have to decide who you want to vote for, minax had shit for quiet a long time, siris stepped up and helped guard the base.

if you vote MdK you wont see them at the base (they didnt guard worth shit but they did help get htem back)

if you vote check-6 then they will just leave the base or get their titles then fuckin quit

so vote according the person who's done the most and will actually do something about towns

umm... we quit UO weeks ago... me and el oh dee anyway.. so check 6 isnt active atm..