UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mind Blast- Solution!

Galgum

Page
Mindblast is fine. It's a consequence for having unbalanced stats, such as 125 dex, str or int. How about we take away the 125 cap so that you will less likely have unbalanced stats? I mean, I could bitch that "OMFG YOU HAVE 125 MANA AND CAST UNLIMITED SPELLS, WTF?!"

It's a reasonable counter, just live with it.

Deadly Flow

Wanderer
Obe[IC] said:
SiN, try reading the forum rules. Quit aggravating everyone with your "non-chalaunt" flame attempts.

You were given facts. MB was put in for a counter balance. End of story.

Balance your stats.
This is wrong and since this thread has been trashed, I'll just start a new one for intelligent convo.

fonis

Knight
Intelligent conversation? There was a debate to bring in MB, you want to take it out, it's not going to happen. Balance your stats.

i didread your posts, and i know what you want

the fact is, it couldnt happen. someone can have 110 90 25 and live.....just feeble yourself if someones going to MB, agil and if they keep clumsing be ready to heal.

and if its field carry blue pots and drink cures with heal ready

Deadly Flow

Wanderer
fonis said:
Intelligent conversation? There was a debate to bring in MB, you want to take it out, it's not going to happen. Balance your stats.
Wow I never said remove it. Go read before you post complete bull. I only said alter the time to cast and mana spent.

terathan33

Wanderer
Mind blast is fine, its the only thing keeping people In nox, Corp Por,In nox, Corp Por,In nox, Corp Por,In nox, Corp Por,In nox, Corp Por,In nox, Corp Por,In nox, Corp Por,In nox, Corp Por,
in duels

C

Cricket

terathan33 said:
Mind blast is fine, its the only thing keeping people In nox, Corp Por,In nox, Corp Por,In nox, Corp Por,In nox, Corp Por,In nox, Corp Por,In nox, Corp Por,In nox, Corp Por,In nox, Corp Por,
in duels

And that is a lot of mana. About 200...!!

~C

Deadly Flow

Wanderer
It's the med, not the int to regen mana

I can be a dexer with 0 med and 100 int and regen ass slow.

When they put up a test, try it out yourself if you don't believe.

although he exagerated it a bit with the corp por / in nox, hes right

a gm scribe / nox mage can have a little boost on damage and never fail to poison, so when someone goes explosion poison ebolt ( and if theyre good or something and can fake you out or get it to land right and disturb your spells to get you at like half and poison) you have to usually an nox / in mani because of the spell recovery times and since the person has say 120 mana they will kill you probably since you wont be able to heal enough in the time that they can throw ebolts ( unless you like hold cure for the next poison, but they could dp you and just hold their poison, and thats just another problem).

fonis

Knight
I have GM Med with 40 mana, takes an ass long time to regen it all the way. Regen is based off of Int and Med :p

C

Cricket

Monoxide said:
When I played Great Lakes I never really bothered to look at the mechanics.

That's because PvP didn't exist on GL.

**NOTE: This is not a personal flame on you, Mono. Just a fact that GL's PvP was terrible.**

~C

Galgum

Page
Cricket said:
That's because PvP didn't exist on GL.

**NOTE: This is not a personal flame on you, Mono. Just a fact that GL's PvP was terrible.**

~C

Normally, I'd say, "No, pvp was good" but that'd be a lie. Short of Peon and a few others, like me and Oreo. Everyone went to trammel, seriously. The biggest guild on Great Lakes, BC(Black Company) relocated to trammel. Having 3 trammel facets ruined everything. =\

M

Mark

OSI's formula for mindblast damage was highest stat - lowest stat / 2, you should be thankful we are using a MUCH less powerful implementation.

The current formula for damage before resist is highest - lowest / 3.25, resisting lowers damage by 40%. The UOG mb damage formula before the patch was highest - lowest / 4, which is not that significant of a change, it just made it semi useful.

Damage is already capped at 40 before resist.

Stop crying, 125 dexterity or 125 intelligence comes at a premium.