UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My rpv for the awesome team work of shadowlords!

z0rak

Wanderer
Re: My rpv for the awesome team work of shadowlords!

Baru said:
You are maybe right about him, but he is right about what You do with factions. Why dont you all WoW guys go in Minax faction and do some fun. And Yes You are not hiding with A newbie char, but staying with zOrak char yelling "GUARDS GUARDS" while everybody in the area are in the same faction like you.
With all respect

loller, everybody in the area was indeed in the same faction as me. and guess what they were doing -- trying to explode & run me (and only me) at least 5v1. I'm not on a blue being a bitch trying to get reds guard whacked, i'm on a blue rezzing my pvp'er & his pet while wearing exactly two things (Heart of the Lion & Swords of Prosperity).

And nublet, i didn't yell "GUARDS GUARDS" i typed "guards" and started to cast gate. I got interrupted and i pressed enter, healed, re-typed guards and started casting again.. you're kinda pathetic.

Baru

Wanderer

z0rak said:
loller, everybody in the area was indeed in the same faction as me. and guess what they were doing -- trying to explode & run me (and only me) at least 5v1. I'm not on a blue being a bitch trying to get reds guard whacked, i'm on a blue rezzing my pvp'er & his pet while wearing exactly two things (Heart of the Lion & Swords of Prosperity).

And nublet, i didn't yell "GUARDS GUARDS" i typed "guards" and started to cast gate. I got interrupted and i pressed enter, healed, re-typed guards and started casting again.. you're kinda pathetic.

So mighty "not a blue bitch", why dont you go to onother faction and be an "not a orange bitch".

P.S. And next time i'll just make a movie :).

Baru

Wanderer

Applesauce said:
i doubt baru knows how to even cast spells on another player

And you mighty mouse, I can't even see you out of the athf house. Sorry i've seen you multiple times walking dead ahead to the moongate

Chap

Wanderer

Baru said:
And you mighty mouse, cant even see you out of the athf house. Sorry i sow you at ghost
Whoa there buddy, pot calling the kettle black eh?

Please refrain from posting until:

A: You can form a sentence that makes sense.

B: You stop being a hypocritical nub who resides in a guild that encourages house pvp.

Windows Dark

Wanderer

Chap said:

B: You stop being a hypocritical nub who resides in a guild that encourages house pvp.

Word.

Lucifall

Knight

Ill be honest...

QFT, funny how i acidentally went to Felluca - Britain, and i was distracted thinking it was Trammel, all i saw was me getting dismounted from my animated skel steed and mortaled /exploed/maspammed at the same time. You -SL- guys are as l33t as R.W.

z0rak

Wanderer

hey, nub, i was SL before you idiots decided to come with me. I was commandig lord because nobody else ran for it or voted. i was SL for at least a week before -SL- came on the scene. So, take your own damn advice and gtfo of MY faction.

Also, more power to you if you want to try to make some argument for me being a guard-hiding blue.. go ahead and take your videos -- you'll just look like an idiot.

Baru

Wanderer

z0rak said:
hey, nub, i was SL before you idiots decided to come with me. I was commandig lord because nobody else ran for it or voted. i was SL for at least a week before -SL- came on the scene. So, take your own damn advice and gtfo of MY faction.

Also, more power to you if you want to try to make some argument for me being a guard-hiding blue.. go ahead and take your videos -- you'll just look like an idiot.

I see You are a bit angry :). Probably thats why i did't see you at all, probably not :). Very funny guy hahahah

z0rak

Wanderer

Lollergasm tbh. I don't think I've ever even seen you in-game. (Yes, I see your character names in your sig and I don't recognize them..)

Nice forum PvP though. Keep working on it. Maybe if you manage to piece together a coherent sentence I might take the time to throw a real response your way ... that'd be a thrill for ya, wouldn't it? Something to shoot for.

Baru

Wanderer

z0rak said:
Lollergasm tbh. I don't think I've ever even seen you in-game. (Yes, I see your character names in your sig and I don't recognize them..)

Nice forum PvP though. Keep working on it. Maybe if you manage to piece together a coherent sentence I might take the time to throw a real response your way ... that'd be a thrill for ya, wouldn't it? Something to shoot for.

Bla bla bla bla, thats all. You can belive in whatever you want.

Chap

Wanderer

z0rak said:

legolas is a dismount archer, lol

Palin

Sorceror

okay im sick of everyone say shit about kaz and zorak... saying shit like they are speed hackers, and all that stupid crap just deal with it! if you die from them, that doesnt mean they cheat, it means you suck compare to them. they arnt impossible to kill...ive seen it for myself. so if you want to countiue to throw words at each other then w.e but, i think it will be alot easier to settle it in the game not on the formus....

xaxas

Wanderer

Windows Dark said:
zomfg -SL- is scared to duel z0rak.

*runs off screen*

Said from a person that cannot beat him either that sounds really dumb...

pbguy434

Knight

xaxas said:
Said from a person that cannot beat him either that sounds really dumb...
So, because I can't beat z0rak I can't make fun of -SL- running from him?

zgg.

z0rak

Wanderer

let's get something straight -- no one can beat me.

that said, i hereby give everyone the right to make fun of SL even though you can't beat me in a duel.