UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New CUB item

Go get that cloth
Post screenshots here
So far we have 12 known hues, if anybody has any hues not listed here please post them

Thanks to: Seven Jr, KrayzieBone, SavvyT, Lament, Start Smart, incubusfan1413, smithdude, fez, and shoe for the screenshots/hue numbers.

GimpCent

Knight
Not a gold sink... the money will still be floating in the economy. Certainly an interesting way for a few rich ppl *cough* Vanna *cough* to get a monopoly on a hue .....

Okay, let me reword it...

Items are like investments, this was a huge hit to rich people if the hues are such as fallon, pw, etc. Such as they already seen when their CUB items dropped in value from 5 mil to near nothing.

I am not bitching, but its not what most long term players want to return too. Can you blame them? You think a massive lost of value is going to make old players return? Nope

Gold wise the shard is pretty dry compared to even last year.

If they did a hand out of pure white polar bears would you be happy? Would you think it was a gold sink? Items = Value over time value raises. Massive release of Mika then then barstools Fallon then then donation white antlers then Cub items then another release of cloth.

There has been alot of item based gold sink but one after another will drive people away not not towards. Event based gold sinks like raffles are a great thing btw due to this fact. They just remove gold but reduce value wise nothing other than to affect for less gold.

Just depends on the hues released, but even more hues reduces demand for main hues which in turn reduces value due to player base size.

Do you know pre Cub2 item counts vs now? Do you realize how many tokens are in play?

SavvyT

Sorceror
Mark was showing them off on brit bank before, i dont think fallon or PW, vesper or anything like that is in it
but pilgrim hue is, as well as a few hues simular
theres a sick purple/black hue
and theres some pretty normal looking but unique hues
He said there were more hues than what he showed so there may be other cool ones

Amerigo

Sorceror

Items are like investments, this was a huge hit to rich people if the hues are such as fallon, pw, etc. Such as they already seen when their CUB items dropped in value from 5 mil to near nothing.

I am not bitching, but its not what most long term players want to return too. Can you blame them? You think a massive lost of value is going to make old players return? Nope

Totally agree. Luckily this only happened to me once, I had spent about 15 mil in barstools way back when, just rich enough to buy them and put a lot of money into it....

Amerigo

Sorceror
Mark was showing them off on brit bank before, i dont think fallon or PW, vesper or anything like that is in it
He said there were more hues than what he showed so there may be other cool ones

I thought there would only be 1 hue. If you get enough of a hue the item will most likely be unique then....

GimpCent

Knight

purple and black sounds mightly manly indeed :) would love to see a suit

Gold wise the shard is pretty dry compared to even last year.

If they did a hand out of pure white polar bears would you be happy? Would you think it was a gold sink? Items = Value over time value raises. Massive release of Mika then then barstools Fallon then then donation white antlers then Cub items then another release of cloth.

There has been alot of item based gold sink but one after another will drive people away not not towards. Event based gold sinks like raffles are a great thing btw due to this fact. They just remove gold but reduce value wise nothing other than to affect for less gold.

Just depends on the hues released, but even more hues reduces demand for main hues which in turn reduces value due to player base size.

Do you know pre Cub2 item counts vs now? Do you realize how many tokens are in play?

i love everything that the shard does, i truly enjoy playing here, i like how its always a suprise, UO doesn't get old with crazy events like this.

aka

i learned not to predict shit cuz most likely you'll be wrong.