UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New CUB item

yea pretty nice lookin, maybe as a fancy shirt or robe diggen the tourquise with light green

for real though where is UOnoobs with his test server or even uogayfag50 if his word is worth anything(protip its not), any longer i might be tempted to do it myself on my own damn server
I'm going to make a picture with all the colors and what they look like as soon as it seems we have all of them.

I'm just trying to help man, I was going to make it one big picture. If you don't want to see the cloth at all then don't click on my thread, no need to be an asshole.

pete liv

Sorceror
not being an ass, just stating that there are better ways to go about this, and so far, everyone who has been talking so much shit to "wait till we know what we can get" is taking the wrong approach.

not being an ass, just stating that there are better ways to go about this, and so far, everyone who has been talking so much shit to "wait till we know what we can get" is taking the wrong approach.
That wasn't my intention at all, my intention was to make 1 post where people could go to see all the colors. I have edited my original post, but we are probably still missing some

pete liv

Sorceror
welp, it seems it's already failed based on our lower intelligence members already making similar threads.(impakt) but in any case, a good idea, like i stated before; to fuel interest, would be to update as you get hue numbers, not wait until you think you have them all. if people see something they like it will make them start turning items in in hopes of getting said hue, instead of some who would be otherwise unmoved towards such things. i've done it several times, and i know it only takes a few moments of in-game time to check and make a screen shot of items, especially on your own test server. maybe i should just do it myself

basically i'm saying it would only help to move with it as the info comes in rather wait till the end (and when more items have already come out, maybe we'll never know all there is to offer)

Y'DIG

wkstrm

Lord

Go get that cloth
Post screenshots here
So far we have 7 known hues, if anybody has any hues not listed here please post them

Thanks to: Seven Jr, KrayzieBone, SavvyT, Lament, and Start Smart for the screenshots.

The 2587 and 2574 looks really good! 2507 is more or less like Hello Pilgrim I reckon!

pete liv

Sorceror
FUCK
YES
see that's what we need

too bad only those last two seem worthy of credits and even then for doublet/fancy.
maybe even the first hue too.

2587 fancy with 2574 doublet
sweetness

ALSO LET'S SEE HOW PLAIN DRESSES LOOK IN THAT COLOR

uoforlife

Sorceror
Okay, let me reword it...

Items are like investments, this was a huge hit to rich people if the hues are such as fallon, pw, etc. Such as they already seen when their CUB items dropped in value from 5 mil to near nothing.

I am not bitching, but its not what most long term players want to return too. Can you blame them? You think a massive lost of value is going to make old players return? Nope

Gold wise the shard is pretty dry compared to even last year.

If they did a hand out of pure white polar bears would you be happy? Would you think it was a gold sink? Items = Value over time value raises. Massive release of Mika then then barstools Fallon then then donation white antlers then Cub items then another release of cloth.

There has been alot of item based gold sink but one after another will drive people away not not towards. Event based gold sinks like raffles are a great thing btw due to this fact. They just remove gold but reduce value wise nothing other than to affect for less gold.

Just depends on the hues released, but even more hues reduces demand for main hues which in turn reduces value due to player base size.

Do you know pre Cub2 item counts vs now? Do you realize how many tokens are in play?

wow i couldnt agree more. this should be read by everyone