UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nick I finally found your youtube video

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
But, but, that grocery store sold millions of dollars of groceries per year!

Yea? And you saw none of that money. I on the other hand get a nice quarterly commission check that puts me in a higher tax bracket then you will ever be in.

Ever... I am going to start calling you man child LOL :)

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Yea? And you saw none of that money. I on the other hand get a nice quarterly commission check that puts me in a higher tax bracket then you will ever be in.

You must not know me. Oh yeah, that's right. I don't need reassurance proving myself on an Ultima Online forum.

Where did you get your communications degree from? I slayed a lot of dumb broads back in college who majored in communication.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
I suggest you stop Mickey, Pepsi keeps owning you hard... You cant keep up Mickey... And love how you dodged what I said.. Why do you drive a acura then if your in a higher tax bracket... ??

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
You say your in a higher tax bracket.. Why do I drive a better car than you? And don't try to say "my daddy bought me it" I bought and make payments. Lets here it now

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Felipe, I understand what your saying,. But theres a history for this car thing with him.. I have a Skype where he tried to talk shit about my 2012 civic si.. And how its a peice of shit, but then he has an acura.. When I questioned him he tried to tell me his motor was more expensive than my car....

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Felipe if you don't know about the history of something please don't get involved.. Like once again you try to involve yourself.. Just stay outa shit that doesn't pertain to you.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I bet your parents kicked you out their house. Internet was expensive those days!

They dont need a G&G member on their family, so I mean, shit happens.

Mickey, i wonder what shini and the other people that plays with u think about all these posting from you, because they seen to be a lot less active.

No I transferred to the UW and began my life on my own. But they don't care, we all just laugh about it in call :)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Felipe, I understand what your saying,. But theres a history for this car thing with him.. I have a Skype where he tried to talk shit about my 2012 civic si.. And how its a peice of shit, but then he has an acura.. When I questioned him he tried to tell me his motor was more expensive than my car....

It doesn't matter if it's a piece of shit or not. YOU MAKE PAYMENTS ON IT. You can't brag about something you don't own!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
ok broski, sorry.

im the master of paint, i know

LOL!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You say your in a higher tax bracket.. Why do I drive a better car than you? And don't try to say "my daddy bought me it" I bought and make payments. Lets here it now

You don't, because:

1. Honda is the poor mans version of an acura. Everybody knows that.

2. My acura is not my every day driver, I actually spend most of my time driving my Infiniti.

Do you even know what a tax bracket is? LOL

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
What kinda infiniti you drive? And if you drive an infiniti why would you never of said that? Instead you put your Skype picture of some shitty acura? LMAO riiiiiiiight cuz that makes sense.