UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nick I finally found your youtube video

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

About a year old but it looks the exact same and I don't want to post pictures of my car when its dirty

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/ctd/4326122525.html rofl your is probably automatic too, nice 4500$ car. Man with all that money you make SMH =[, shit my 99 civic si is worth more than your shit and it's just my daily. Also everything I own is paid for in cash, 2 cars/2 bikes get owned.

Both of those cars are butt ass ugly. And I didn't buy the car to be something flashy. I wanted a project and I am very happy with out how it turned out. Again you wouldn't know what that's like having mommy and daddy buying everything for you

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Oh yeah, and you shoulda saved up another grand and bought this one http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/4312512193.html it looks much better and it's a type s, why would you get a regular RSX if you knew anything about cars lmfao

You do realize the only difference between the Type S and the base model is the tail lights and about 40hp? Oh yea and the Type S has Vtec on both the intake and exhaust side of the valves where my K20 only has it on the intake side. Why am I even talking to you about this, you have never built a motor in your life.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You would like to see my ID and RL name rofl.. I've proved everything I own, countless times.. I've even time stamped them for you rofl,

No you have posted pictures of your brothers car when he was sleeping. I have been in call with you as of this month and I know you still live with some kind of family member. I could hear some older women talking in the back ground :/

No you have posted pictures of your brothers car when he was sleeping. I have been in call with you as of this month and I know you still live with some kind of family member. I could hear some older women talking in the back ground :/

First off I don't have a brother, 2nd off I was about to post all of my titles but then I thought to myself, what the fuck is this going to prove you're just going to make up another excuse as to why your life sucks, and how I don't own anything.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
First off I don't have a brother, 2nd off I was about to post all of my titles but then I thought to myself, what the fuck is this going to prove you're just going to make up another excuse as to why your life sucks, and how I don't own anything.

Oh kinda like you're doing after I posted mine?

My fucking blow off valve alone is probably worth more then any mod you have in that piece of shit you drive. lol!

Yeah, I bet you turbo'd a regular RSX, rofl... It took you 30 minutes to tell me what kind of turbo kit you had on it. It's pretty fucking hilarious though, I got a good kick out of it.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I know for a fact you still live at home or with a retaliative so I know you don't own all that shit you say. I would say AT BEST if that is your lancer you are either making payments on it or your parents bought it for you. You can claim you paid for it and all that but at the end of the day you can't lie to yourself.