UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nick I finally found your youtube video

If your car happened to be turbo'd, which I know it's not because you still have the shitty "acura of seattle" tag on it, with what seems to be the stock exhaust.

I know for a fact you still live at home or with a retaliative so I know you don't own all that shit you say. I would say AT BEST if that is your lancer you are either making payments on it or your parents bought it for you. You can claim you paid for it and all that but at the end of the day you can't lie to yourself.
I never said I didn't live with a relative, but I pay the bills so it's all good. Anyways here you go just because I'm bored I'll feed the trolls.
2005 gsxr 1000, 2003 mitsubishi evo, 2009 drz 400sm, 1999 civic si, anything else? Where is your titles, oh you don't own your 3000 dollar acura yet?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Yeah, I bet you turbo'd a regular RSX, rofl... It took you 30 minutes to tell me what kind of turbo kit you had on it. It's pretty fucking hilarious though, I got a good kick out of it.

Again you know nothing about building cars and every time you open your mouth you make it more clear. Let's break this down for you even though it's gonna be like braille to you since you know nothing about cars.

Base Model

Type S

Difference: 40 hp/ Tail Lights/ raised compression ratio, better cams with higher lift and duration. THAT'S ABOUT IT.

Which btw I already raised the compression by using Type-S Pistons and Swap the cams. My car is basically a type S except I saved about 3 grand buying the base model.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I never said I didn't live with a relative, but I pay the bills so it's all good. Anyways here you go just because I'm bored I'll feed the trolls.
2005 gsxr 1000, 2003 mitsubishi evo, 2009 drz 400sm, 1999 civic si, anything else? Where is your titles, oh you don't own your 3000 dollar acura yet?

Names on the title? I can't even read those LOL

Which btw I already raised the compression by using Type-S Pistons and Swap the cams. My car is basically a type S except I saved about 3 grand buying the base model.
You just proved to me that you're a fucking retard, you don't raise compression to turbo a car, you lower it.. You sir are a fucking illiterate dumbass and know nothing about cars/turbos etc... stock rsx comes with lower compression which is slightly better than the rsx for a turbo. God dam someone get this retard off the forums

I'm not giving you my rl name pussy, sorry... If you can't read those titles and think I just have 4 fake NORTH CAROLINA titles matching my pictures then you're just a dumbass. Go get your square glasses and look closer

Oh yeah, check out the suzuki from 2009 I bought that with cash when I was 18, called working not sitting on your ass trying to sell used clothes on ebay telling people you work for amazon rofl

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You just proved to me that you're a fucking retard, you don't raise compression to turbo a car, you lower it.. You sir are a fucking illiterate dumbass and know nothing about cars/turbos etc... stock rsx comes with lower compression which is slightly better than the rsx for a turbo. God dam someone get this retard off the forums

higher compression makes the engine rev faster which results in the engine getting to the threshold were it can spool the turbo faster dumb ass. I have a super strong bottom end and head gasket and run high compression with high boost which creates a flatter torque curve with the same top end power.

Go read a book scrub