UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nick I finally found your youtube video

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
higher compression makes the engine rev faster which results in the engine getting to the threshold were it can spool the turbo faster dumb ass. I have a super strong bottom end and head gasket and run high compression with high boost which creates a flatter torque curve with the same top end power.

Go read a book scrub

Heavy Smoker said: ↑

hey I even found the thread where he copied his information from!

http://www.theturboforums.com/threa...ression-spool-a-turbo-at-a-lower-engine-speed

His post = higher compression makes the engine rev faster which results in the engine getting to the threshold were it can spool the turbo faster dumb ass.

he just adds dumbass to the end of it. Who would lie that much, jesus

All this kid has is real life jokes on people, it's pretty sad... pretending he knows what hes talking about because he owns an automatic 2003 acura regular rsx

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Why would I have to google if you can run high compression with a turbo? You're a fucking retard dude, I was the one that told you all about compression 2 pages back rofl, you can run a turbo with whatever compression you want you dumb cunt, doesn't mean the engine will last

It will if your motor is build correctly. Your probably the kind of guy that cut's his springs to lower his car LOL

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
All this kid has is real life jokes on people, it's pretty sad... pretending he knows what hes talking about because he owns an automatic 2003 acura regular rsx

Kinda funny coming from the guy who bought his car already done? Who put no wrench time into it? LOL get real nerd

Kinda funny coming from the guy who bought his car already done? Who put no wrench time into it? LOL get real nerd
Who cares if it was already done? Why the hell would I want to pay the extra 15,000 dollars in parts it had, when I could buy it already finished for the same price lol

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Who cares if it was already done? Why the hell would I want to pay the extra 15,000 dollars in parts it had, when I could buy it already finished for the same price lol

Because the only people who buy cars that were built by somebody else are high school kids who don't know what the fuck they are doing. How often do you bring up the fact you didn't build the car when anybody asks you about it? Exactly

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Btw the only real difference between manuals and automatics is you can control your shift points with a manual and with an automatic you have no control over it. There isn't a real big difference. I personally prefer sticks because driving automatics gets boring.