UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Phontain

Folken1

Sorceror
Phontain

sup lardshit

i just wanted to let you know that about 3 days ago i went to the zoo with my neises and i threw a turkey sandwich at a manitee.

im still representin

phontain33

Wanderer
Wow.
So I was strolling around at the hippopotamous factory with my Uncle's second Wife's friend of a friend who knew this guy from college and I saw this hippo who said. WTF Phont-, i heard Folkon is very large and not very in charge. I was like WTF Hippo! you are so wise. After staring at this Hippo for a few seconds I relized it was your greatgrand son from your Third marriage. So im like WTF How are you and he says, well Im fat just like Folkon so Im kinda sad. Im like yea. he screwed you with the genes because he has excess fat chromozones which causes massive obecity in the chin. He like had fifty bazilion chins but thats how I knew he was related to you.
Tru- > All.

Phantom16

Wanderer
Phontain said:
Wow.
So I was strolling around at the hippopotamous factory with my Uncle's second Wife's friend of a friend who knew this guy from college and I saw this hippo who said. WTF Phont-, i heard Folkon is very large and not very in charge. I was like WTF Hippo! you are so wise. After staring at this Hippo for a few seconds I relized it was your greatgrand son from your Third marriage. So im like WTF How are you and he says, well Im fat just like Folkon so Im kinda sad. Im like yea. he screwed you with the genes because he has excess fat chromozones which causes massive obecity in the chin. He like had fifty bazilion chins but thats how I knew he was related to you.
Tru- > All.

WTF...... hahaha... dude, you are smokin' some fucked up shit.......

who thinks of this stuff!!??!!??!...... WHO!?.....

Ejin

Wanderer
you guys are so fucking 1337...

please keep making me laugh with your illiterate out of the fucking blue comments...

Irina

Wanderer
Phontain said:
Wow.
Tru- > All.

Phontain is and always was the fattest.

Irina

Wanderer
Wakiza said:
Fat People Stop Eating For Heavens Sake Omg

You want us to starve to death? WHAT AN AWFUL PERSON YOU ARE.

Phontain: OFF WITH HIS HEAD

Lud: You so can't poke me wtf