UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PlayUO Update

kdivers

Knight
Re: PlayUO Update

meh. thats what happens when people do stuff in their spare time... it takes forever... if everyone who uses it pooled jsut $1 each, im sure it woudl be ready in < 1 month assuming Krrios has the time.

btw, im not complaining abotu the wait time. im jsut saying

Tribal

Lord

tbh im thinking that its in private alpha testing if you want to use it i beleive you can apply to use it

JamesD

Wanderer

kdivers;1538788 said:
meh. thats what happens when people do stuff in their spare time... it takes forever... if everyone who uses it pooled jsut $1 each, im sure it woudl be ready in < 1 month assuming Krrios has the time.

I think that'd be a good idea. None of its current users have posted any complaints about it, but maybe donating to fund the development and fixing of any last bugs it has would be a plus for the shard. Bob, does it have any bugs from what you've seen?

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

I know that it had a lot of shit to work out after Mark had made an update to the server which wouldnt allow PlayUO to work, but as we've seen BOJ has been using it when he gets on and a few of his close friends, so it's probably only a matter of small time before Kiross decides to care about us nerds enough to fine tune it and spit it out publicly.