UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

prophet

Sirkah

Sorceror
Re: prophet

luftwaffe;2114609 said:
hahaha u beat me 2v2? u sure bro? and im pretty sure u said we cant "1v1" i didnt ask for a 2v2 now did i? and sirkah, go get a tan... u big fatass pillsbury doughboy LOL, and ned.. why so maaaaad brrrrrooooo ahahahahaha.

brennon hasnt seen me in over 3 months.. regardless..

ill 1v1 and dirt smash you right now if you want

LOL, wait... hold on RUN THAT SHIT BACK LOL... who the FUCK said ANYTHING about BRENNON... i called u a big fatass pillsbury doughboy.. u take that shit like a fuckin BITCH lol

Sirkah

Sorceror

brennon told you lies about me. he just wanted you guys to accept him. it worked i guess.

are we gonna duel or what?

amish_ned

Sorceror

RiCHER tHAN tHE RiCHESt, WE CERtiFiED ChEETiN iT

im not mad, we gonna 1v1 or what?

Luftwaffe (German pronunciation: [ˈlʊftvafə] ( listen); English: "air-weapon") is a generic German term for an air force. It is also the official name for two of the four historic German air forces, the Wehrmacht air arm founded in 1935 and disbanded in 1946; and the current Bundeswehr air arm founded in 1956.

Sirkah, you gotta change that Sig, I waste way too much time staring at that damn thing, LOL

yea we will once i get my cp fixed, i barely even duel anymore without it, only field/group pvp.. but its funny how u automatically bring up brennon when i call u a fatass dirty pillsbury doughboy, and he didnt tell lies, they were true... u just think this game is too important and its ur life and u dont want the internetz people to know lol.... and i like how ur location says "chair"... NEEERD LOL

lol and amish, you seem to like to follow me in every thread and say that, u should get a life.. its a game.. have fun.. dont get mad cuz someones better than u and then u have to accuse someone of cheatin, and dont get mad how ur guild gets fucking MURKED at EVERY IDOC.

yo reign, if u want we can do some setup field or pit fights with ur guild if u wanna talk shit, and it dont matter what size it is, we go there for the pvp... bet u we murk u at the keep today^^

Sirkah

Sorceror

luftwaffe;2114629 said:
yo sirkah, nice die 1-0 and im laggin like shit

yo luft, nice stun at 20% and then decline the next.

who duels just once? we can best of 3 for cash if you want. i got 500k sittin around

RAKninja

Page

luftwaffe;2114609 said:
hahaha u beat me 2v2? u sure bro? and im pretty sure u said we cant "1v1" i didnt ask for a 2v2 now did i? and sirkah, go get a tan... u big fatass pillsbury doughboy LOL, and ned.. why so maaaaad brrrrrooooo ahahahahaha.
you misread. i didnt say we BEAT you 2 v 2, we DICKSTOMPED you 2 v 2.

you (as in /I\) also cannot 1 v 1. the very few times i've caught one of you by yourself, you drop like flies.

you should also know by now, i dont accept pre-arranged fights. you wanna 1 v 1, spend time alone. i've dropped enough hints about where i hang out so that you should be able to find me.

i have no idea who the FUCK you are, so no you havent dropped me, and sirkah i told u from the beginning i wasnt gonna duel cuz i was laggy, and u already know that.. u kept talkin shit so i said okay once.. then u died.. i told u i would duel ONCE . u shoulda already known

RAKninja

Page

luftwaffe;2114643 said:
i have no idea who the FUCK you are, so no you havent dropped me, and sirkah i told u from the beginning i wasnt gonna duel cuz i was laggy, and u already know that.. u kept talkin shit so i said okay once.. then u died.. i told u i would duel ONCE . u shoulda already known

sure guy. if that's what keeps your ego unbruised.

i just beat u 1-0 , i even told u i was laggin, but if u wanna do it for money wait till i get my COMPUTER BACK, so i can start dueling again ^^ . and it would be more than 500k.