UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

prophet

Re: prophet

lol no i dont, i encourage everyone to talk shit to me, i really dont care what you guys think or have to say on a game lol...

Newk

Sorceror

You sit there and spout off about how you don't give a shit and it's only a game, yet you still had to cheat. You're just sorry bro, end of story. How does it feel to be the laughing stock of the server?

hahahaha, you rlly think i care what this server thinks of me huh? .. you guys just dont get it LOL, this game isnt my life like it is some of urs, u guys could say what yall want and accuse me of what yall want, but do u rlly think its gonna make me mad irl, or gonna effect me irl? get it through ur head, ur wasting ur time flaming me hahaha.

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror

Edalon;2114885 said:
Who is the trolliest, the troll, the troll that trolls the troll or the "non"-troll that trolls the troll that trolled the troll?

wow , i cant give you a direct answer .. however a troll that troll a troll is at the same lvl of trolling than the troll.

Mara

Knight

When people make certain comments, it's not always just trash talk. They are saying what they think about you personally in real life or wherever. The internet or even talking in game is just another way for real people to communicate with each other, with the exception of maybe what the die-hard role players do in-game.

Everyone cares or at least acknowledges what people think of them to some extent, unless they are oblivious to what is said. Sometimes people are right to think the way they do, sometimes they are wrong and have misjudged or misunderstood some of their prior interactions with someone. People's conclusions may be in error, but they don't just come out of thin air.

Sirkah

Sorceror

luftwaffe;2114929 said:
lol no i dont, i encourage everyone to talk shit to me, i really dont care what you guys think or have to say on a game lol...

brennon told me you didnt have many friends irl and that you hated going to school

cuz brennon knows me irl.... LOL fuckin joke.. i like going to school... i got alot of friends and i dont get punked like u so i dont hate school... and i PROMISE u i got more friends than u lol.. and he also told me u NEVER goto partys. u rather play UO... such a typical nerd hahahaaa

spooj;2114137 said:
faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot

ice white has never been cool. you are not an exception

Sirkah

Sorceror

quick response from professional forumer!

and brennon talks shit about you all day long lol.

Mara

Knight

zephy mczeph;2114966 said:
ultima online lol

Why you would post this on a forum where uo players talk to each other. If you don't play, or hate the game, it's even more sad than people still playing this game. It's a great game that beats the shit off of plenty of new games that come and go. People still play chess and poker, a good game doesn't die easy.

okay he talks shit about me on a game, cool, he talks shit infront of u IN REAL LIFE. and u dont do SHIT.. ur a lil BITCH

Sirkah

Sorceror

he doesnt talk shit in front of me irl. he talks to you guys who talks to me. you think im scared of him?

if my friend came on the game thnkin he was all hard n talkin shit about me i wouldnt sit there and take it like a fuckin bitch

Sirkah

Sorceror

luftwaffe;2114990 said:
if my friend came on the game thnkin he was all hard n talkin shit about me i wouldnt sit there and take it like a fuckin bitch

heres what i know for sure about you.

your a nerd.
your short.
your black.
you cheat on a 15 year old game
you act hard.
you take this game as a fuckin social call.

brennon talks shit.. to me, thats nothing to worry about or get pissy over. he didnt say it to my face, or to people IRL. he said it to some people he wanted acceptance from. and he got it from the facebookers of UO.

if you wanna talk shit about me, you should really consider your life as well. because i may be tall, and big, you're short, and weak/skinny.

get off my nuts, nerd. (so wierd saying that to a black guy, isnt it?)

LOL, i PROMISE you im not a nerd, im 5'10... im half black... u think i cheat, and u always say 15 yr old game like its a bad thing but then again u play it ALL the time and complain about pvp, i dont act hard, i just wont let u shit talk me like a lil BITCH, and i have fun shit talkin back...

okay and heres what i know about u...

ur fucking ugly
ur albino
ur fat, u weigh like 240 pounds and ur 5'10
uo is ur life
you never goto partys, u have very few friends
and your ALWAYS on my JOCK LOL

u would never post a pic up of urself cuz u KNOW ur ugly, u KNOW ur a nerd, and u KNOW ur lame IRL... dont try to talk shit to me when im better than u at uo and real life LOL...

and ur real life friend posted ur pic on the forums cuz u were too scared.. ur a fuckin pussy... u let ur REAL LIFE FRIEND, shit talk u all day in a game and real life.. u sit there and take it like a BITCH.. ur a BITCH MADE NIGGA.. get that in ur head pillsbury doughboy

hhahahahahaha