UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Quick story

tech.

Sorceror
you've never beat me 2v2 in the pits. you've beat me twice in the field out of the 10 we did.

your first excuse: my cheat client carried me

your second excuse: dylan carried me

your third excuse: your troll husband was yelling at you to feed him and you couldnt concentrate fully on ultima online

uonewb

Page
you have 4000 duels in 2 months

i have 200 duels in 3 years

you're still extremely awful at ultima online

how do you mange to do that
you are just like ur butt buddy mickey..spewing random numbers to make yourself look cool.. heh, just stay on the forums tech, ur bad

tech.

Sorceror
i've played with mickey like 6 times.

it just doesn't take a lot to see that you're cooked on hard drugs and easy to beat in game then troll on the forums.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
cool story.. but i told you its my first we
im not on any drugs.... heh no clue where you get that from. and you can't beat me 1v1, you ride on other's backs... and cheat clients?

Yo what happened? you and your friends got dick stomped all night tonight.. lmfao get good kid

uonewb

Page
what's that mean? what about you losing like 40-4? lol... and claiming ur still the best lol. btw, nelson also came back first day and spanked you after you had about a week of practice lol.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
what's that mean? what about you losing like 40-4? lol... and claiming ur still the best lol. btw, nelson also came back first day and spanked you after you had about a week of practice lol.

I gave you 2 months to practice and I still made you my bitch

Ez...