UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Quick story

What's hilarious after you put your picture up on skype Mike came into call and goes. " I have this guy named Outkast on my skype, have you seen him? That guy looks like a straight up birth defect"

Everytime anybody would get into call it would start like this. " hey guys did you know Outkast was a calvin Klein model"

Lol!
If you're talking about this guy, then sorry but that isn't outkast.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
You should post a pic dude.. Here ill give you one of mine so you can catfish someone.. Although i warn you people been known on here to think i look like a sesame street character. :p

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
DUDE i just saw a picture of a real ninja and his fat cow of a girlfriend.. And im dyinnnnnng right now.... How this kid talks so much shit on skype and i find that shit out? WOW im done

uonewb

Page
DUDE i just saw a picture of a real ninja and his fat cow of a girlfriend.. And im dyinnnnnng right now.... How this kid talks so much shit on skype and i find that shit out? WOW im done
lol this dude rages about in game shit and tries to have a real life comparison with someone else lmao. you are weird as hell bro, are you looking for internet approval from people you don't even know? that say's alot lol...

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
lol this dude rages about in game shit and tries to have a real life comparison with someone else lmao. you are weird as hell bro, are you looking for internet approval from people you don't even know? that say's alot lol...

Dude, you're done.. After all that and seeing what you and your girl look like.. There is nothing left to say... goodbye

tech.

Sorceror
he was done the moment he lost to every single player on this forum board and kept trying to talk shit.

tech.

Sorceror
if you can get more than one screenshot of ME I will give you back all of the mils I robbed from you in the duel pits and poker tables.

i'm the game, you're stitches.

foh fuckboy

uonewb

Page
yes, I will, we both know you can't 1v1 so there goes that, next you gonna say yeah I ganked you or do you think you haven't lost to me 2v2 in pits??