UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sanctuary love

april0395

Sorceror
Leaving 4 weavers in the sanctuary while I study. Hope I see a level 6 focus in my pack upon my return. ;]

Two Wolves

Knight
tots are on and sleeping dragon spawn is rotating, it's only 1 am on the east coast and I have to scrounge for weavers, what is going on ?

Got a 5. Thank you.

I am leaving three weavers in Tram Sanctuary all night (barring any connection issues)
The Dread Sanctity, Grandmaster Medium (100 SW)
The Good Have Mercy, Grandmaster Infiltrator (82.8 SW)
The Nefarious Jay-Renai Nyleve: Elder Scholar (96.0 SW)

Again tonight, I am leaving three weavers in Tram Sanctuary all night (barring any connection issues)
The Dread Sanctity, Grandmaster Medium (100 SW)
The Good Have Mercy, Grandmaster Infiltrator (82.8 SW)
The Dread Lady Jay-Renai Nyleve: Elder Scholar (96.0 SW
---11:50pm (2350 hrs) CST---

Anyone know what the stipulations are for disconnects due to inactivity? My weavers won't stay logged in for more than an hour or two... (I even tried having them macro [invis macros x2, tracking macro x1] to no avail. Still disconnected)

Leaving four of my weavers down in the Sanctuary. I have one character at 100.0 skill macroing Arcane Circle (One of my character's has 120.0 skill, and thus won't pair with someone with 96.0 skill) She <i>should</i> cast it approximately every two minutes.

Jay-Renai Nyleve [BAD] 86.0
The Spectre [BAD+] 120.0
Mystek [LoW] 100.0
Have Mercy [LoP] 82.6

Long live the Sanctuary Love thread!!!! <3 <3