UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sanctuary love

Once again leaving my weavers down in Tram Sanct. <3 Showing some SUPER Sanctuary love this week! <3

Leaving four of my weavers down in the Sanctuary. I have one character at 100.0 skill macroing Arcane Circle (One of my character's has 120.0 skill, and thus won't pair with someone with 96.0 skill) She <i>should</i> cast it approximately every two minutes.

Jay-Renai Nyleve [BAD] 86.0
The Spectre [BAD+] 120.0
Mystek [LoW] 100.0
Have Mercy [LoP] 82.6

Podolak

Sorceror
I finally got Oscar and the weavers logged in again and out to Sanctuary. Here is the lineup:

Oscar:120
Weaver:110
Weaver:100
Weaver:100

I am sure what would really help any game is an active player. As I do not have time for that right now I hope that keeping the weavers logged in will help in some small way. My old rule was that if you didn't see my guys logged in just PM me. I am happy to do that again. I'll check them periodically and also log them in after server wars, assuming that still happens.

Podolak

Sorceror
I hadn't realized spawn could get back to the circle. I've hidden my characters on the circle but they are still there to assist with a focus.

RedBrasil

Wanderer
Just curious, but... why dont ppl meet elsewhere then Sanctuary? its boring to get there... easier to just recall to Umbra pentagram...