UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server downtime..

Currently, Ryan is waiting for a call back from EV1.

As posted on irc -

* Topic is 'UOGamers: Hybrid - http://www.uogamers.com || Don't forget to try our sister shards, #rebirth (Pre-T2A) [ www.uorebirth.com ] and #demise (AoS/SE) [ www.uodemise.com ] || Yes server down until Ev1 fixes the stuffs ><'

F

Fallon

Next person to post in this thread complaining or about something not on the subject gets banned.

fickletrick

Sorceror
hm

Anyone else out there wanna suck Ryan's big fat cock? I heard he pimps all the finest bitches in UO. I page him all the time just so I can talk to a celebrity! Ryan, you can solve my problems anyday. Get that server up and running before I spank your sorry ass.

Ishmael

Wanderer
It is spelled, "Beluga." Also, the Beluga is a small whale.

I, and Ryan I suspect, should be referenced as having characteristics similar to that of the Sperm Whale-- the most famous of which being Moby Dick from Melville's outstanding romantic 19th century novel entitled, "The White Whale."

Lee (PkU)

Wanderer
Thanks

Hey Ryan, thanks for devoting your time for us. It isn't working for me right now but I think that might be because of my campus. Oh well, Thanks again!!

IzludeX

Wanderer
Lee (PkU) said:
Hey Ryan, thanks for devoting your time for us. It isn't working for me right now but I think that might be because of my campus. Oh well, Thanks again!!
Not working for me either and also showing down to uog

I just wanna say, Ryan, You kick ass man. Leaving a gathering to come help us so we don't have to continue on with the real world. And Krioss and the rest of the gang, you guys rock. Keep up the good work, may many fat checks find your mailboxes :cool:

Folken1

Sorceror
Luke/Talan/McGill said:
I just wanna say, Ryan, You kick ass man. Leaving a gathering to come help us so we don't have to continue on with the real world. And Krioss and the rest of the gang, you guys rock. Keep up the good work, may many fat checks find your mailboxes :cool:
not to worry, all of the uogamers staff attract fat.

Folken1

Sorceror
Psychodelic said:
It is spelled, "Beluga." Also, the Beluga is a small whale.

I, and Ryan I suspect, should be referenced as having characteristics similar to that of the Sperm Whale-- the most famous of which being Moby Dick from Melville's outstanding romantic 19th century novel entitled, "The White Whale."
wow, theres my daily dose of smart people talk. thanks

nig.

well, I guess as long as everyone is doing nothing but reading the forums waiting for Ryan to say "Server Up!," that I'll show ya'll the most kickass band in the world. If you're not into new music (screamo, punk) you probably won't like these guys but check out www.purevolume.com/underoath "Reinvinting Your Exit" is one of my favorite songs right now and I bet everyone will like it, "When The Sun Sleeps" is from their old album, when their screamer wasn't that good yet.

Well, I'll probably get flamed for this, but they're a christian band too soo..

Enjoy guys!!

www.purevolume.com/tildeathdouspart --- my band :)

Punkers Slave said:
Currently, Ryan is waiting for a call back from EV1.

As posted on irc -

* Topic is 'UOGamers: Hybrid - http://www.uogamers.com || Don't forget to try our sister shards, #rebirth (Pre-T2A) [ www.uorebirth.com ] and #demise (AoS/SE) [ www.uodemise.com ] || Yes server down until Ev1 fixes the stuff ><'
Ya... If you need to ask again, jump off a cliff. =(