UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server downtime..

ZZZ a whole day wit out UO lets go i have a house i have to get to its an IDOC with a ton of items and a huge lot lets go server..

Yeah I hear that. I was actually logged off camping an IDOC that was supposed to fall about 10am PST today. Ugg, and I have to go to sleep in only a couple hours due to having to wake up at 5am for work.

Fuck work!

Slopez said:
Yeah I hear that. I was actually logged off camping an IDOC that was supposed to fall about 10am PST today. Ugg, and I have to go to sleep in only a couple hours due to having to wake up at 5am for work.

Fuck work!

Hhaha Itz probably mine.. If it is then get away from my house..

check out this old old old picture I found on a website I used to have lol
It's a picture of me on the top of Napa Valley's Murder boards in town just after I became a PK for the first time. Nothing special, but we're all bored here I'm sure.. My head was worth the most at that time. This was during the time that Bounty Hunters made mad cash hunting people like me down.

Attachments

• Murderer.jpg
    Murderer.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 0
Admins should just lock this thread until there is an update. =/

Then again, I'm sure within five minutes of that happening, we would see "Is the server down?" all over general discussion.

Slopez said:
check out this old old old picture I found on a website I used to have lol
It's a picture of me on the top of Napa Valley's Murder boards in town just after I became a PK for the first time. Nothing special, but we're all bored here I'm sure.. My head was worth the most at that time. This was during the time that Bounty Hunters made mad cash hunting people like me down.
Holy Crap, I see Beemu! ROFL Guy used to live down the street from me.

Imroadkill2 said:
Hhaha Itz probably mine.. If it is then get away from my house..

Well, the one I was going to loot is on an island, Is yours? I'll give you that hint. And if you're at my house, I'll rape you with your own mothers penis!

Namonaki

Wanderer
Ive always wondered why the freeshards dont have the bounty system? It was one of the best features of old UO, and its not quite the same without it

maybe they should add it? I was wondering the same thing. Imagine, the top pk'ers heads being worth millions. Now that would push some blues in the direction of going after pk's rather than pussin out everytime and recalling.

Punkers Slave said:
Admins should just lock this thread until there is an update. =/

Then again, I'm sure within five minutes of that happening, we would see "Is the server down?" all over general discussion.

Holy Crap, I see Beemu! ROFL Guy used to live down the street from me.

Beemu was a best bud of mine. I wish I was still in contact with the guy I'd have him join this shard. I also had a buddy named Oasis, and Sinister Rage that I miss. Anyone know any of those guys?

Blues dont recall they just hide in the GZ like pussies.. Seriously have u seen a blue actually go head to head with a red by himself and not running away..

Imroadkill2 said:
Hahah Mine is on a very important island to.. Now i'm gonna have to come with back up

Does it involve snow? If so, I'm going to bring a gang full of dolphins and magpies to own your asshole!

Slopez said:
Beemu was a best bud of mine. I wish I was still in contact with the guy I'd have him join this shard. I also had a buddy named Oasis, and Sinister Rage that I miss. Anyone know any of those guys?
Actually, Double J, Ambrose, Wadman and Ty played here for a while. About 6 months ago I converted them, but beemu was hooked on L2 like it was heroin.

Namonaki said:
Ive always wondered why the freeshards dont have the bounty system? It was one of the best features of old UO, and its not quite the same without it
We're full of exploiters and the bounty system is easy to exploit.

Punkers Slave said:
Actually, Double J, Ambrose, Wadman and Ty played here for a while. About 6 months ago I converted them, but beemu was hooked on L2 like it was heroin.
Guess I'm a noobie boobie, but here I go..

What is L2? lmfao

Apollo Creed

Wanderer
Slopez said:
maybe they should add it? I was wondering the same thing. Imagine, the top pk'ers heads being worth millions. Now that would push some blues in the direction of going after pk's rather than pussin out everytime and recalling.

Because nothing stops the Red from just getting a friend of theres to kill them and turn their head in to collect all the gold.

Apollo Creed said:
Because nothing stops the Red from just getting a friend of theres to kill them and turn their head in to collect all the gold.

Hmm, I smoke weed. Meaning- I don't look into things with detail like you do I guess. Didn't think of that lmfao!
:eek: