UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard on its way up...

CrazyJoey

Sorceror
Re: Shard on its way up...

if you guys are trying to log in with razor change the login.uogamers.com for 67.15.136.110, port 2593

If your trying to connect with uogateway, you gotta make a local server with the ip above and port.

With krrios client, change login.uogamers.com for ip too

K

Kylau-hybrid

Havok19 said:
I am in and not really lagging.On a side note all house are Like new.NO IDOC.
Woot, I was worried my house had fallen. I haven't logged in for a while.

Rod Flanders

Wanderer

CrazyJoey said:
if you guys are trying to log in with razor change the login.uogamers.com for 67.15.136.110, port 2593

If your trying to connect with uogateway, you gotta make a local server with the ip above and port.

With krrios client, change login.uogamers.com for ip too
Awesome, this worked. +rep.

Has the server reverted yet? Or is that still coming? I wanna know if I can start crafting stuff with it being saved.

taxbax

Wanderer

my uo still says couldn't connect, does anyone know why this might be? i use razor but while hybrid was down i used up gateway to try playing on another shard that used the samurai version ( i dunno what its called because i never played osi after renisannce). if anyone has any insight into what i could of fucked up to make this happen, i'd be very greatful...

hybrid is the best uo gaming experience i have ever had, it is the perfect version of the game i grew up playing. thank you to ryan and the rest of the staff.

gangsta247

Wanderer

Ya i can't log on either. I tried the IP but idk it might be my ultima i had to reinstall it.But ya im in Chi-town. It aint able to connect for me out here.

Peace

Mia-hybrid

Wanderer

There are several threads open in General Discussion which are discussing this topic. Some users are experiencing problems related to their ISPs. If you go to the Windows Start menu, then "Run", and type "cmd.exe" into the "Open:" textbox, this will bring up your command prompt.

Type: "tracert login.uogamers.com" . This traces the "hops" your connection takes over the internet to get from your computer to the server. If at some point after a variable number of hops the list starts showing "Request timed out", you're in that boat. As I am not smart enough to know what can be done about it by the end user, if anything, I'd recommend participating in the General Discussion topics to collaborate with your fellow players. :)

Brenden

Wanderer

It's going to take some time for the re-route to propagate out to all the different ISPs on the internet. I'm having trouble right now from Comcast in NJ. Have patience my friends.

Wow, as I write this, I was running a trace and was finally able to route through. Have a little faith. It will happen.

SirJohnDeW

Wanderer

any idea when your HOST will be totaly up and READY? i mean since you are paying your HOST money you should have an ETA. who is your host, really shitty service?

p.s. i'm sorry, i'm not one of the followers on this shard and wont give you staff biased suck up.

if you expect me to donate give me a reason and maybe more people will donate.

PooSlap

Wanderer

disrespect said:
any idea when your HOST will be totaly up and READY? i mean since you are paying your HOST money you should have an ETA. who is your host, really shitty service?

p.s. i'm sorry, i'm not one of the followers on this shard and wont give you staff biased suck up.

if you expect me to donate give me a reason and maybe more people will donate.

please... do us all a favor and ban this guy from the forums, hopefully i'll get his address and ban him to hell IRL

SirJohnDeW

Wanderer

PooSlap said:
please... do us all a favor and ban this guy from the forums, hopefully i'll get his address and ban him to hell IRL

rofl another follower. suck up much? mr poo?

only reason you had to cross the line and threaten my life is because you hate when others put the SPOT LIGHT on your shameful suck up skills.

Char-hybrid

Wanderer

disrespect said:
If you ever had a server under constant attacks by DDoSers you would have a hard time too.

I remember a few years ago when the DALnet IRC server was under attack, it was horrible.

SirJohnDeW

Wanderer

Char said:
If you ever had a server under constant attacks by DDoSers you would have a hard time too.

I remember a few years ago when the DALnet IRC server was under attack, it was horrible.

i agree with you, if your under stress and running a project you should bitch and moan at the potential customers. I agree.