UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard on its way up...

Char-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: Shard on its way up...

disrespect said:
i agree with you, if your under stress and running a project you should bitch and moan at the potential customers. I agree.
Would you just rather have him not tell us anything and keep us in the dark?

Dread-hybrid

Wanderer

disrespect said:
any idea when your HOST will be totaly up and READY? i mean since you are paying your HOST money you should have an ETA. who is your host, really shitty service?

p.s. i'm sorry, i'm not one of the followers on this shard and wont give you staff biased suck up.

if you expect me to donate give me a reason and maybe more people will donate.
You are getting off to a bad start. Warned for being an ass who didn't bother to read the forums before posting stupid shit.

SirJohnDeW

Wanderer

Dread said:
You are getting off to a bad start. Warned for being an ass who didn't bother to read the forums before posting stupid shit.

2 thumbs down perhaps i should let you go on my nickname instead of I since you are the king at disrespect Mr Staff, how can anyone respect you when you treat everyone like you're Superior?

Dread-hybrid

Wanderer

disrespect said:
2 thumbs down perhaps i should let you go on my nickname instead of I since you are the king at disrespect Mr Staff, how can anyone respect you when you treat everyone like you're Superior?
Nice editing. I am not trying to get your respect, I am moderating your useless, arrogant, and uninformed additions to this thread.

Quit being a bitch or face the consequences,

Dread

SirJohnDeW

Wanderer

Char said:
Would you just rather have him not tell us anything and keep us in the dark?

rofl , i take it that none of you worked at a company. btw I would like a Big Mac with my fries. go go

PooSlap

Wanderer

disrespect said:
rofl another follower. suck up much? mr poo?

only reason you had to cross the line and threaten my life is because you hate when others put the SPOT LIGHT on your shameful suck up skills.

You are a fucking idiot, that's why I threatened to whoop you. Your like a kid that never got his ass beat so he talks shit to everyone. I have never posted once sucking up to the admins... I help them when I can to get rid of fucking dipshit's like yourself, and do price checks for people that haven't played long. Good job speaking out of place.

SirJohnDeW

Wanderer

PooSlap said:
You are a fucking idiot, that's why I threatened to whoop you. Your like a kid that never got his ass beat so he talks shit to everyone. I have never posted once sucking up to the admins... I help them when I can to get rid of fucking dipshit's like yourself, and do price checks for people that haven't played long. Good just speaking out of place.

talk about disrespect.

SirJohnDeW

Wanderer
face the facts

face the facts FREE UO shard is obsolete to an Pay UO Shard. I played on both types. You can really, REALLY feel how one is the ghetto and one is an utopia lifestyle.

Char-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: face the facts

disrespect said:
face the facts FREE UO shard is obsolete to an Pay UO Shard. I played on both types. You can really, REALLY feel how one is the ghetto and one is an utopia lifestyle.
You are an moron.

Re: face the facts

disrespect said:
You're a complete fucking idiot. Of course, this post is pointless because you're banned, but I still feel the need to label you appropriately.

OSI is the ghetto. =\

Gotcha

Wanderer

I can't log in.. are we gettin attacked again? NM must have been saving or something.. IDK...