UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

• Yes

Votes: 69 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 146 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dendei

Wanderer
Re: Should Dynasty have its own faction?

Lafable;1333023 said:
I don't spend all my waking hours trying to find out every guilds alts. I just don't give a fuck.

Don't bother trying to put us on the bottom of anything, it just doesn't happen. See? http://my.uogamers.com/factions/

Yeah, but your trying to say R2 and Cipher were there at the same time, so whos pulling chars out of their ass to make it look like they were outnumbered?

godofsoap

Wanderer

No, I said R2D2 stunned me, and you never mentioned him. Either way we had 4 people, so we were outnumbered. Not that it matters anyway, this is normally the way we fight anyway.

Megumi

Wanderer

Son of Wanker;1337784 said:
I thought "Gin's" tactics seemed recgonizably girly. WB John :)

Tele hide > Phontain and SoW :p

Gin is hide/scribe.

So essentially he's a 5x char.
Most of the "best" pvpers on UOG have run from Gin 1v1.

urinal Cake ran away from me and then gated out... spamming Drewrok Velgo the whole time (so he knew it was 1v1).

Dendei

Wanderer

Lafable;1337951 said:
No, I said R2D2 stunned me, and you never mentioned him. Either way we had 4 people, so we were outnumbered. Not that it matters anyway, this is normally the way we fight anyway.

Dude, i already named them. You had 5.

Funny thing just happened.
I just realized all you queers who played after I stopped, YOU ALL SUCK
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Phags.

Bubbster;1337392 said:
Another fan for the fan club that has been raped.

:)

heh

Dynastys Fan Club or Jesse's Groupies..............CHOOSE YOUR SIDE!!!

Mico

Sorceror

DementedJester;1338030 said:

Gin is hide/scribe.

urinal Cake ran away from me and then gated out... spamming Drewrok Velgo the whole time (so he knew it was 1v1).

You are trash.

He ran from you because you hid and he didn't know where you at. Gawd damn forum warrior, STFU Please.

You have just won an award "I do nothing in game, but talks alot in forum"
Would you like it deliver to you via mailbox?

Stides40oz

Knight

DementedJester;1338030 said:

Gin is hide/scribe.

LOL bring Gin by me and see if i run 1v1.

Urinal cake is trash dont use him as a "best" pvper. That guy runs from the mongbats if he doesnt have his noobs with him.

On a side night I would like to dedicate a big LOLOLOLOL to dynasty. Who got rolled 5v7 by trash PKs then hid in guardzone like WKD until they could go get krrios to help them. When krrios came we ended up dropping socrates but we were eventually overan like 5v12 after the alias bots came in. I ended up chasing 1 alias down 1v1 and putting his face in the dirt in one dump.

Dynasty you guys are like those kids who cry to their older brothers when they talk shit and get beat up. Or those kids who cry to the teacher at recess when someone takes their ball.

Way to get owned and call in for ur "big brother" against trash pks while u hide in town.

ALSO You called me a house hider but cmon you guys are the BIGGEST house hiders on the shard. Youre always running in that bucs gate house. And dont say you do it when your outnumbered because ive chased dynasty back into their house like 1v4.

Stides40oz

Knight

Mico;1341749 said:
You are trash.

He ran from you because you hid and he didn't know where you at. Gawd damn forum warrior, STFU Please.

sweet sig nig

godofsoap

Wanderer

Let me know when you're on an orange. It's normally not worth my time to fight a trash pk.

Stides40oz

Knight

Lafable;1341955 said:
Let me know when you're on an orange. It's normally not worth my time to fight a trash pk.

ya its kinda hard to fight them after youre dead.

Lafable;1341955 said:

heh, we need to give u a handicap, so u can run to guard zone(just like u did)
but what does that make u if ur getting ur asses whipped(with krrios present) by trash pks? trash factioner?

Dendei

Wanderer

Stides;1341919 said:

Urinal cake is trash dont use him as a "best" pvper. That guy runs from the mongbats if he doesnt have his noobs with him.

On a side night I would like to dedicate a big LOLOLOLOL to dynasty. Who got rolled 5v7 by trash PKs then hid in guardzone like WKD until they could go get krrios to help them. When krrios came we ended up dropping socrates but we were eventually overan like 5v12 after the alias bots came in. I ended up chasing 1 alias down 1v1 and putting his face in the dirt in one dump.

Dynasty you guys are like those kids who cry to their older brothers when they talk shit and get beat up. Or those kids who cry to the teacher at recess when someone takes their ball.

Way to get owned and call in for ur "big brother" against trash pks while u hide in town.

ALSO You called me a house hider but cmon you guys are the BIGGEST house hiders on the shard. Youre always running in that bucs gate house. And dont say you do it when your outnumbered because ive chased dynasty back into their house like 1v4.

Normally, i woudlnt agree with stides but you guys house hide like no other. I have video proving it on one occassion and on the other it was 5v5 and u house hid by yew moongate to get mana! rooofles.

Bubbster

Wanderer

Stides;1341919 said:

Blah blah blah, everything you pretty much say is hypocritical chump. Yes we house hide uneven numbers big woop? All of you guys are bitching about us using cheap tactics look at your gay asses off screening every single dump we cast on you. Damn dynasty is far from those "lil kids"; Dynasty are the guys that pick on their little brother (a.k.a Dream Team) all day long until they go tell their mommy. Yes you dropped releck I think first when it was him and Uamek by themselves against 5, great then we start rolling in one by one but we did get dropped. It was 5 of you guys + trash pks following you guys around. Good Game trying to twist the story in your favour. After I died I didn't even bother coming back on cause infact we were out numbered Stides.

GG Trying to boost up that dream team is nothing more than trash...really. Hey we can house hide from time to time, but we won't as long as people learn not to offscreen.

JesseJane;1342077 said:
heh, we need to give u a handicap, so u can run to guard zone(just like u did)
but what does that make u if ur getting ur asses whipped(with krrios present) by trash pks? trash factioner?

LOL JesseJane...why are you talking? WHYYYYY!!!!! YOUR MOM IS GONNA BEAT YOU UP! Dear lord shouldn't you be in bed xXkitchieXx? Shouldn't you be out hunting kangaroos KICHIE! I DEMAND AN ANSWER

Megumi

Wanderer

Mico;1341749 said:
You are trash.

You call me a forum warrior but have talked more shit in the past week than i have all month. Please re-evaluate your standpoint.

Stides;1341919 said:

Sorry, I marked over my rune to your house.

Stides;1341919 said:

"Best" is in quotations for a reason.

Stides;1341919 said:

I wasn't on :(

Stides;1341919 said:

You sound pretty butt-hurt.

Stides;1341919 said:

Screen shot and rpv evidence has been provided of you and E. being house hiders.
Please provide such evidence.

Dendei;1342130 said:
Normally, i woudlnt agree with stides but you guys house hide like no other. I have video proving it on one occassion and on the other it was 5v5 and u house hid by yew moongate to get mana! rooofles.

Cry more, pussy.

Marbelou

Knight

DementedJester;1342385 said:
You call me a forum warrior but have talked more shit in the past week than i have all month. Please re-evaluate your standpoint.

Sorry, I marked over my rune to your house.

"Best" is in quotations for a reason.

I wasn't on :(

You sound pretty butt-hurt.

Screen shot and rpv evidence has been provided of you and E. being house hiders.
Please provide such evidence.

Cry more, pussy.

thats alot of shit u had to explain..

Status
Not open for further replies.