UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

• Yes

Votes: 69 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 146 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecosu21

Wanderer
Re: Should Dynasty have its own faction?

why would u need ur own faction ? i didnt read the previous pages becuz i am lazy.

Pygwyn

Wanderer

Dynasty scares me on the field.... I run and hide and pray I dont get found and a bola close behind.

Pygwyn;1354286 said:
Dynasty scares me on the field.... I run and hide and pray I dont get found and a bola close behind.

whats sad is that u do this when there is 15 of yall and 10 of us.... lol

Dendei;1363139 said:
Then you dont field. Stfu.

well i am one of the most active pvpers on this shard... and i don;t see yall pvp without a zerg...

Edit...
Except for once i saw 6 of yall when we had 5.. what happened?? yall run offscreen like sissy girls...

Lament

Knight

That's not true.

Epidemic will roll with small numbers a lot more than Dynasty, not to mention the fact that CoM has like 10 other guilds whereas TB has epidemic and mine.

Everyone ganks their fair share, but since I've been back I don't see anyone soloing except myself and a few brave dexxers.

coldblood

Knight

Lament;1363286 said:
That's not true.

Epidemic will roll with small numbers a lot more than Dynasty, not to mention the fact that CoM has like 10 other guilds whereas TB has epidemic and mine.

Everyone ganks their fair share, but since I've been back I don't see anyone soloing except myself and a few brave dexxers.

thats not true
i have NEVER seen less than 5 or 6 E.... well i did, but they ran....

Lament;1363286 said:
That's not true.

Its very true.....

you are correct on the soloing part though... Not that many people do it anymore due to the ganks... And everyone knows that if i am on that 99% of the time i will do anykind of setups..

Megumi

Wanderer

Lament;1363286 said:
That's not true.

Pretty sure Daz solos.

Marbelou

Knight

wtf i just 1v1 'd with this kid nad he paras me and calls in asdasda i'm srsly gonna quit factions for a while so ggaaayh

coldblood

Knight

marbelou, please die irl...

and no wonder lament solos, hes impossible to catch. i can barely kill him 3v1 or 2v1 since hes so fast :(

Status
Not open for further replies.