UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

• Yes

Votes: 69 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 146 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megumi

Wanderer
Re: Should Dynasty have its own faction?

JesseJane;1330561 said:
kinda like ur guild does about Dream Team :)

You post every time you kill a Dynasty. We sometimes post when we kill your whole guild.

There's a difference.

godofsoap

Wanderer

And if we don't have screen shots, packet videos, and testimony from staff, mico will just deny it anyway.

Sheivan01

Knight

DementedJester;1330452 said:
I know one of your has screenshots by the way, please send me them :)

I don't have screenshots, but I have a rpv of 3 com guilds hiddin in snowy death while DT is outside :[ then attempting to fight, losing 3 members, doing 3 GATES (you guys REALLY wanted to gate out)

lol :v

DementedJester;1330570 said:
You post every time you kill a Dynasty. We sometimes post when we kill your whole guild.

There's a difference.

i dont think i ever post about owning u, unless u post first. i dont talk shit on the field. i just play. and its very rare that u kill our whole guild, kinda like when we counted ur numbers in snowy death last night, u were about 3 off from us, u came out, failed a dump, and gated out leaving 2 Dynasty dead.

EDIT: U beat me to it sheivan

Megumi

Wanderer

JesseJane;1330586 said:
i dont think i ever post about owning u, unless u post first. i dont talk shit on the field. i just play. and its very rare that u kill our whole guild, kinda like when we counted ur numbers in snowy death last night, u were about 3 off from us, u came out, failed a dump, and gated out leaving 2 Dynasty dead.

EDIT: U beat me to it sheivan

Both Lafable and myself had logged at this point.

There would have been 4 or 5 Dynasty + John. Any randoms wouldn't have been in vent or party.

When i left i counted 14 or so Dream Team.

Sheivan01

Knight

DementedJester;1330618 said:

There would have been 4 or 5 Dynasty + John. Any randoms wouldn't have been in vent or party.

stop raging ok?

DementedJester;1330618 said:

11 actually, 2 recalled out.

ohhh wait, we only had 3 in vent the rest were just RANDOM koreans.......

Suil Ban;1330641 said:
you can talk all the shit you want, but why sit there and go back and forth about the pointless intracasies of one little incident?

this is coming from the guy who posts "wuz^" "hey thrd" & "oh hi" in random threads to get his post count up.

WaRgAzM

Knight

Suil Ban;1330641 said:
you can talk all the shit you want, but why sit there and go back and forth about the pointless intracasies of one little incident?

Because people are at work. and it helps time go by. Just my opinion. I do think orcs should faction though :3 Who could defend better.

WaRgAzM;1330687 said:
Because people are at work. and it helps time go by. Just my opinion. I do think orcs should faction though :3 Who could defend better.

EXACTLY, im at work, nothing better to do.........and plus internet arguing is fun...

Stides40oz

Knight

Dendei;1330137 said:
What are you talking about? that clearly shows how much you play on the field, your obviously just a forum pvper.
When was dendei a dexer?!?!?!?
WHEN I SAID HE WAS! DEX MORE NEWB!

Stides40oz

Knight

MemphisWade;1329916 said:
So your problem is a stack of players?

That is fucking hillarious

I'd tell you what i would do in that situation, but then you'll do it, and I'd rather you continue to suck and watch as my faction kills you with a stack of players.

rofl. What a knee slapper.

If i could read your mind fag.. what a tale your thoughts would tell..

wade i dont know where we went wrong but the feelings gone and i just cant get it back

Status
Not open for further replies.