UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should sallos be removed?

Should sallos be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Should sallos be removed?

Aikaeli SP;2026631 said:
2. Furthermore, even GROUP pvp can be easily automated by Razor, using the messages WhiteSheDevil (I think it was she/he) posted early in the thread. Take that "USSR" Russian guild banned for doing just that as a simple demonstration.

What the heck did whtieshedevil do this time?

Cold Blood

Sorceror

Suil Ban;2027035 said:
look dude

you're trying to win a nascar race in 2010 with a run-down old car from the '90s

NOT GONNA HAPPEN
have u ever watched Initial D? haha

Hey Whiteshedevil - I can't see the small print in your signature where it says: "But uses two mares, illegally stacked stools and three characters simultaneously, which may or may not have resist"

Kitchen_

Sorceror

Aikaeli SP;2027002 said:
It can't be "blocked"--forgive my diction--but it can be misled, just as anything else can. Sure--everyone could run certain generic programs and find correlations between memory and system messages, journal entries, etc., and so create their own easyUO variants. But it becomes difficult if there's randomness in the client and the way it communicates things to the server. Whoever maintains Razor (zippy?) could surely update things to give the easyuo maintainers a hell of a lot more obfuscations to circumvent. The average client update could often be matched by uoassist, easyuo and such in a matter of hours or days. But I'm sure Zippy (whoever) could do much, much more to make maintaing easyUO a living hell.

What about people who don't use Razor or Sallos?

Rikomi-hybrid;2027287 said:
Hey Whiteshedevil - I can't see the small print in your signature where it says: "But uses two mares, illegally stacked stools and three characters simultaneously, which may or may not have resist"

Some staff came on, not sure if it was Ajax or Starla that said it was perfectly legal to use 3-4 four characters as long as it wasn't simultaneously.

Rikomi-hybrid;2027287 said:

Only use mares if I am fighting a big gank squad...never used stools in my life faggit..get your facts straight noob!

I use wall a stone...its a new spell jsut came out last patch you should check it out.

Kitchen_;2027410 said:
What about people who don't use Razor or Sallos?

Unfortunately there's NO way to stop someone from, say, writing a quick Visual Basic program to send certain keys to the UO window as soon as a message is received via AIM.
A game company simply can't block unrelated programs from influencing games at such raw levels without overreaching and rather autocratically controlling every player's computer--at least monitoring it so intensively that it's bogged down as hell and the game has become some sort of virus. I think new MMORPGs have their claws in the system pretty deeply to detect strange things running in other parts of memory, but honestly it doesn't take much proficiency with coding to circumvent just about anything. There's a big difference between developing a speedhack that defies the intended physics of a game and developing a program that helps you synch, which is completely feasible without fucking with the game's physics.

This latter category of "cheats" is what games should strive to simply minimize the IMPORTANCE of, I think. Unfortunately for us, one of the cornerstones of skill in the game, so far as it actually matters in group PVP, can be automated rather easily. Not that it works out for most of the idiots from Russia and Korea who try it after getting tired of Meteor Swarm. No offense to Russians and Koreans :).

Overall, though, we're much better off than an FPS wherein an aimbot based simply on color detection--again, accomplished without breaking the game's physics or touching its own process--can really ruin the game. But , on the other hand, FPSes have big tournaments where you're using a random system you can't really get your aimbot installed on. . .

Revelations;2027613 said:
Only use mares if I am fighting a big gank squad...never used stools in my life faggit..get your facts straight noob!

I use wall a stone...its a new spell jsut came out last patch you should check it out.

Liar. Anyone who's fought you knows your crazy methods. Let it be known, if you see furniture stacked in a dungeon, you're already dead.

Rikomi-hybrid;2028228 said:
Liar. Anyone who's fought you knows your crazy methods. Let it be known, if you see furniture stacked in a dungeon, you're already dead.

You can have my castle and all my pure white if u ever catch me using any sort of furniture or stools moron, I dont use furniture. I cast wall of stone faggit.

How funny is it that I'm the one who casts wall of stone and your the one dispelling it. Forgot your stools?

LOL thats my wall of stone moron......I died here as a sacrafice...right after your boy died and came in on my alt and scooped all all the loot and ressed whiteshedevil, thanks again kid.

If I was walled it I would run and try to hide or invis, not dispel a wall with 2 liches and 2 noob reds on me ROTF KID!

Look at your distubed message up above on your ebolt while 2 iches attack me, god you're a NOOB! Also look, you have full mana....you didnt cast one spell this entire fight scrub ass noobie!

Oh and BTW, thanks for proving my point by showing me casting wall of stone and no stools anywhere in the scene, so freaking funny....are you really this stupid bud?

dude, u just got forum owned by your own photo...come back when you trun your brain on, you just made yourself look retarded and gave me all ur loot in the meantime fag.

nolliepoper

Sorceror

Revelations;2028754 said:
dude, u just got forum owned by your own photo...come back when you trun your brain on, you just made yourself look retarded and gave me all ur loot in the meantime fag.

you funny you died

After you killed yourself, I actually dismounted and proceeded to teabag your nose and mouth. To my surprise, the liches joined in on the fun. I hope you like salty nuts, and the smell of manliness. I guess this is what happens when you don't use two mares, three characters and stools - you just kill yourself.